Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Confirmations on Finn :

The sanitation shyt is real. They later make a joke about it when he says something to Phasma about throwing her in the trash.

He's a SIMP. Basically, if there is any romantic chemistry...it's that Finn is showing a ton of interest in Rey throughout the film, while she doesn't really seem interested.

Probably not in a coma, but passed out/critical condition. Basically, Kylo put that nikka to sleep.

Definitely stays in the medical unit, while Rey flies off to face her destiny.

fukking horrible.

Be Enhancement Talent, brehs.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Dude was running and panting like a slave from the very first trailer. I called it when it first dropped.

Feel bad for yall who were really hoping they would do this shyt right. I never had my hopes up to begin with.
:leostare:

Why do you think he was "running and panting"?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Confirmations on Finn :

The sanitation shyt is real. They later make a joke about it when he says something to Phasma about throwing her in the trash.

He's a SIMP. Basically, if there is any romantic chemistry...it's that Finn is showing a ton of interest in Rey throughout the film, while she doesn't really seem interested.

Probably not in a coma, but passed out/critical condition. Basically, Kylo put that nikka to sleep.

fukking horrible.

Dude gonna be Simpbacca in Episode VIII: Attack of the Cacs :mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even though their treatment of Finn is some despicable, racist shyt, I don't get this logic. They risked losing money from racist CACs putting Finn at the forefront and blacks were going to see this movie regardless of the lead. It's Star Wars.

I think instead they were trying to hide the importance of the CAC chick and/or avoid drawing parallels to to the Hunger Games shyt.

It's called deceptive marketing and it's in done all the time :russell:

Seeing how Star Wars is a male heavy franchise and they wanted the main character to be a female, they were probably worried, so wrote in a male character that could be part of the story and be marketed as the main action hero/character when it's really the female character.

This is similar to what happen with Mad Max.

The big reveal will be Daisy turning out be a Jedi/force user and saving Finn from death :snooze:

Probably meant to be done with a white actor but Boyega got cast instead.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Confirmations on Finn :

fukking horrible.

My mans 2015 Mark Henry status?!?! :damn:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
So he found a lightsaber and thought he could fukk with someone who is well trained in the arts of the Force?

I'm guessing Ren gives Luke that Work in Episode 8

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
You telling me he finna start wearing red and smile at the next award ceremony, when he taking people's drink orders? :mjcry:

He just needs to be throwing credits at them green skrippers that used to dance for Jabba in the next movie :mjcry:

I'm pretty sure Kofi, Xavier, and Big E got room for one more right? :mjcry:

RIGHT?!:damn: