Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
and if i am guessing right Poe is going to be Han and Finn is just :francis: i dont even know why they are making Finn have one sided feelings for this bytch when its going to be Poe and Rey :snoop: i am 100% sure they will have poe and rey get together
This niiggga gonna turn to the dark side by the 3Rd movie because he can't fukk a white bytch

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and @Ziggiy like i said before the reason why they had the marketing based on Boyega was to get our money... they already knew they would get the money from cacs but if they focused all the marketing around a black character it would get us to be :ohhh: and support our own :snoop:

Even though their treatment of Finn is some despicable, racist shyt, I don't get this logic. They risked losing money from racist CACs putting Finn at the forefront and blacks were going to see this movie regardless of the lead. It's Star Wars.

I think instead they were trying to hide the importance of the CAC chick and/or avoid drawing parallels to to the Hunger Games shyt.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Finn's character is despicable and racist?
Would it still be racist if Jesse Plemons had gotten the role or would it have been racist to not give it to Boyega :patrice:
Finn will be GOAT :yeshrug:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bump these two because these are some really good post... everyone was coming at @Ziggiy when he was right

I wish he was wrong:mjcry:

I'm wondering why they would give us a Finn-centric trailer and all that marketing. He got more of a push then Ridley. That's like Cheadle getting all the shine for an Iron Man movie over RDJ. They trolled us. We got mad over the Chinese poster shrinking Finn but they had it right all along:wow:. Boyega doesn't deserve this. I hope he doesn't have to answer questions on Finn's portrayal after he was so excited to be a part of this. I hate it had to be him:to:

I'm just going to hold out for Black Panther but knowing Hollywood Wakanda will be a crime ridden ghetto :mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Even though their treatment of Finn is some despicable, racist shyt, I don't get this logic. They risked losing money from racist CACs putting Finn at the forefront and blacks were going to see this movie regardless of the lead. It's Star Wars.

I think instead they were trying to hide the importance of the CAC chick and/or avoid drawing parallels to to the Hunger Games shyt.

lol this is low key some Mad Max type bait and switch. My thing is there was no need for the juug, people who are into these flicks were going to see it regardless, and Stars Wars aren't the type of films to bring in random black folks just because they see a black character in it, especially one that isn't already a prominent actor.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and if i am guessing right Poe is going to be Han and Finn is just :francis: i dont even know why they are making Finn have one sided feelings for this bytch when its going to be Poe and Rey :snoop: i am 100% sure they will have poe and rey get together
Poe is appearing to be much older than Rey and I haven't seen anything hinting at a romance

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I wish he was wrong:mjcry:

I'm wondering why they would give us a Finn-centric trailer and all that marketing. He got more of a push then Ridley. That's like Cheadle getting all the shine for an Iron Man movie over RDJ. They trolled us. We got mad over the Chinese poster shrinking Finn but they had it right all along:wow:. Boyega doesn't deserve this. I hope he doesn't have to answer questions on Finn's portrayal after he was so excited to be a part of this. I hate it had to be him:to:

I'm just going to hold out for Black Panther but knowing Hollywood Wakanda will be a crime ridden ghetto :mjpls:

Wakanda is gonna be set in Ireland and the big reveal will be that

Scarlett Johansen is really the Black Panther. Chadwick is her man-servant who specializes in Sanitation, his real name is T-2187

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
JJ Abrams to all of us:

PcbVusl.gif