Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I remember reading before that he never saw GIRLS. This was before he got cast in SW.

Truthfully, a lot of actors are like that.

Ridley recently gave an interview where she talked about how torturous it was to watch herself in this. She said that she talked to Harrison about it and he mirrored her feelings, it's about the process for actors, so the final product can make them feel a certain way.

A lot of actors are like that. Depp never watches his own films.

Yeah, I know but listenin to him talk about it in such disgust and knowin how weird of a cat he already is made it dat much more :heh:.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Box Cutta said those descriptions was what somebody suspected was going to happen. Not necessarily what is actually gonna happen.
Not sure who you're talking to (I seem to have some members on ignore and am missing some of these convos).

But...the call-sheet is the only OFFICIAL thing.

The synopsis, makingstarwars site, etc...has stuff added in that the writers are assuming. One of the synopsis going around even puts a percentage on the likelihood of their speculation.

They all match up closely, but there *has* been some bogusness coming from some of the speculation.

At this point...with all of our questions being answered tonight..this is all becoming moot.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I agree.. especially a film of this magnitude. I don't see why peeps wanna know everything that's supposed to be a surprise. Don't make sense. Stupid is as stupid does.
Execution makes a difference. Trailers can be trash for a dope movie or dope for a trash movie.

Rewatch value matters, too.

I like spoilers. I knew what happened in sixth sense and still enjoyed the fukk out of it. I gave the side eye to everyone who claimed to have figured it out from the beginning without spoilers, it was that masterful to me. High rewatch value as well, it still does something for me.

Some movies legit shouldn't be spoiled -- like pre gay and tranny acceptance Crying Game. Now that those are less of big deals, newer generations will wonder what the fuss was about. But at the time....

Other spoilers aren't as important.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
images

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Official reviews, yes.

Journalist are NDA.

But it's an open premier tonight, so you can mostly expect everything to be spoiled tonight (Social media, reddit, forums, etc).

We know about some of his Stormtrooper background already.

He was in the top 1 percent in everything. Phasma thought he was going to be this perfect soldier...Hux had doubts because he wasn't as vicious as he wanted.

They all get hand-to-hand combat training. And by the time he stands up to Kylo, he had been using the lightsaber already.

Keep in mind, he loses. So he can't be *that* great.
My debate wasn't that he was great it was that he wasn't "normal".

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I personally don't want spoilers because I want to be surprised but everyone has different personalities. I read spoilers for movies in minimally interested in and just want to know how it ends. But no need to be so mad about other people wanting to see it tho :mjlol:

Are there any twitter handles I should follow to get updates about the red carpet tonight?

RzxxMp8.png

Daawwww....Rey is going to be such a heroine to young girls.I hope Finn is as influential to young black kids.

:scheme:

:mjpls:

Let's hope JJ doesn't hit us with the okey doke. A generation of young black kids will be seeing something we've never had the chance to see before. Let's hope it's done right :mjpls: