Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training
EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle
INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone
EXT DAY - 203 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren
EXT DUSK - 204 - ACADEMY • R2-D2 upset as his master leaves
EXT NIGHT - 205 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa: this scene is going to be terrible, and not exciting or interesting or captivating at all because we know it's coming though! :damn:

:mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
When did I say I have no interest in Star Wars? I love Star Wars. Which is why I wanna watch it the way it was intended to be watched. You stans are tryna get all the details of the plot like some gossiping bytches. That ain't how Star Wars was meant to be seen. But like I said. Carry on. You already ruined a GOAT experience for yourself. Not me.
Spoil the movie for yourselves bruhs. But It's their Prerogative. :manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:yeshrug:I was just explaining why thats stupid. You ruined a great movie experience. Have fun watching actors go through the motions while we watch in suspense and wonder of wtf is gonna happen next. But, I guess some people enjoy movies without suspense and wonder.

Fair enough, but realize that after you see the film, you've got a 2 year wait ahead of you. Me personally? I'm gonna enjoy checking out the leaks and putting the puzzle together. Looking at trailers for confirmations. Discussing things openly with like-minded individuals. It's gonna be fun.

But there is no book. Hence why you're ruining it. Did George Lucas make Star Wars and then say, before you see the movie here's the script so you can watch it like you read the book first. Which doesn't exist??? You really just tryna defend being a retard. Just admit that ya'll have no patients and wanna spoil the shyt for yourself because you can't wait 4 days.

Once again...this is an ironic example to use.

Because GL *did* make SW movies where you knew the story before hand...they were called The Prequels. Everyone and their mother waited through 3 films to see Anakin fight Obi-Wan against the backdrop of a volcano.

And I explained that "4 days" stuff above in a post you were too upset to read.

EXT DAY - 198 - ACADEMY • Leia and Han Solo hand over Young Kylo Ren to his Uncle for training
EXT DAWN - 200 - ACADEMY • Young Kylo Ren being trained by his Uncle
INT NIGHT - 202 - ACADEMY • Bodies left behind - Young Kylo Ren is gone
EXT DAY - 203 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren
EXT DUSK - 204 - ACADEMY • R2-D2 upset as his master leaves
EXT NIGHT - 205 - JAGGED TERRAIN/PALACE • Kylo Ren joins The Knights Of Ren

Call-sheet was pretty much 100 percent accurate....:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
But there is no book. Hence why you're ruining it. Did George Lucas make Star Wars and then say, before you see the movie here's the script so you can watch it like you read the book first. Which doesn't exist??? You really just tryna defend being a retard. Just admit that ya'll have no patients and wanna spoil the shyt for yourself because you can't wait 4 days.

You sounding real agitated at posters you don't even know personally for doing something of their own free will that you do not personally agree with. Hell you sounding a bit like Anakin with your dismissal of common sense:sas2:

People will enjoy this movie in a multitude of different ways for a multitude of different reasons. Because YOU want to be spoiler free doesn't mean that everyone else cares to be. I myself don't care and ice actually been seeking out spoilers in order to confirm ONE crucial plot point about a certain character to determine whether I even want to support the movie. @Darth Humanist will probably have a heart attack if I go over those reasons again for the1000th time so I won't, but the point is that people are basing their own PERSONAL enjoyment on different things. It would be flat out STUPID and CONDESCENDING to say that YOUR opinion on how the film should be experienced is the one and ONLY way

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Spoil the movie for yourselves bruhs. But It's their Prerogative. :manny:
Yea. There's no swaying these dummies. They're comparing what they're doing to rewatching a movie. SO basically they are going to watch TFA for the first time as if they are rewatching it since they already know the plot. But that's suppose to be okay, because some movies are adapted from books so they're pretending that TFA was a novel. SMH. Retards. I tell ya.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It would be flat out STUPID and CONDESCENDING to say that YOUR opinion on how the film should be experienced is the one and ONLY way
:sas2:It is the one and only way to watch star wars.

:ahh:Spoiler free is the only way to watch something this epic that only happens once or twice in a lifetime.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
you sounding a bit like Anakin with your dismissal of common sense:sas2:
fukk that I'm Obi-Wan
57316eb7ca6b69dded68df6c646c3103.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yea. There's no swaying these dummies. They're comparing what they're doing to rewatching a movie. SO basically they are going to watch TFA for the first time as if they are rewatching it since they already know the plot. But that's suppose to be okay, because some movies are adapted from books so they're pretending that TFA was a novel. SMH. Retards. I tell ya.
I agree.. especially a film of this magnitude. I don't see why peeps wanna know everything that's supposed to be a surprise. Don't make sense. Stupid is as stupid does.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
RzxxMp8.png

Daawwww....Rey is going to be such a heroine to young girls.I hope Finn is as influential to young black kids.

:scheme:
:sas2:It is the one and only way to watch star wars.

:ahh:Spoiler free is the only way to watch something this epic that only happens once or twice in a lifetime.

These films are going to continually become less and less precious and important breh.

We are getting a new one every year or two....

This just seems ultra momentous because it's been 10 years (Honestly, not even that long of a time). In 10 years, you'll be "Oh, another SW movie, wonder what happens...."

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
RzxxMp8.png

Daawwww....Rey is going to be such a heroine to young girls.I hope Finn is as influential to young black kids.

:scheme:

These films are going to continually become less and less precious and important breh.

We are getting a new one every year or two....

This just seems ultra momentous because it's been 10 years (Honestly, not even that long of a time). In 10 years, you'll be "Oh, another SW movie, wonder what happens...."
I know , but this one is special. Its the first one after the original trilogy with original cast returning and a new villain. We'll have to wait and see if any of the other movies have this much hype.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Adam Driver said he doesn't watch any movie/TV show he's in. And said he ain't finna watch dis Star Wars shyt neeva. Not at least for a couple years. :heh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Adam Driver said he doesn't watch any movie/TV show he's in. And said he ain't finna watch dis Star Wars shyt neeva. Not at least for a couple years. :heh:
I remember reading before that he never saw GIRLS. This was before he got cast in SW.

Truthfully, a lot of actors are like that.

Ridley recently gave an interview where she talked about how torturous it was to watch herself in this. She said that she talked to Harrison about it and he mirrored her feelings, it's about the process for actors, so the final product can make them feel a certain way.