Star Wars: The Force Awakens (OFFICIAL THREAD)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Damn. I been avoiding anything close to a spoiler for months now. Only 4 more days to go. :obama:

:ufdup:Ya'll nikkaz discussing spoilers for one of the biggest movie events of all time.

:bryan:Ruin a GOAT experience brehs.
:dame: movie will be incredible regardless of spoilers and it will be an incredible experience regardless of spoilers

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:dame: movie will be incredible regardless of spoilers and it will be an incredible experience regardless of spoilers
Naw breh. That shyt ruins the whole experience. If you know bits and pieces of what's going to happen, you're taking away from certain scenes and reveals. Them trailers do enough of giving away the plot. Then you have people tryna dig further to spoil shyt that should be saved for the first viewing. Imagine if people that waited in line to see the original star wars already knew that Darth was Luke's father. How much are ya'll actually saving for the movie? or you don't mind knowing shyt that is supposed to be revealed when you watch it? Not before hand. You can't enjoy it as much as people that are going to watch it with a clear mind of what the film is about and what happens. I find it hard to believe it possible to. You start expecting things before they even happen which sucks and makes the experience less exciting and more predictable.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Naw breh. That shyt ruins the whole experience. If you know bits and pieces of what's going to happen, you're taking away from certain scenes and reveals. Them trailers do enough of giving away the plot. Then you have people tryna dig further to spoil shyt that should be saved for the first viewing. Imagine if people that waited in line to see the original star wars already knew that Darth was Luke's father. How much are ya'll actually saving for the movie? or you don't mind knowing shyt that is supposed to be revealed when you watch it? Not before hand. You can't enjoy it as much as people that are going to watch it with a clear mind of what the film is about and what happens. I find it hard to believe it possible to. You start expecting things before they even happen which sucks.
Like I said, knowing the general plot does not detract from the experience of Star Wars at all. Maybe it does for you :yeshrug:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Based on the info we do know so far, Finn isn't force sensitive.

As strong as the force is in the Skywalker bloodline, it's safe to assume even an untrained Luke would fare better
What about that soundtrack info stating at the end of TFA Maz begins training Finn? Was that proven to be fake?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Like I said, knowing the general plot does not detract from the experience of Star Wars at all. Maybe it does for you :yeshrug:
The general plot is the imdb summary and what the trailers are providing info on. All this other shyt in this thread ARE SPOILERS. hence the tags people are using. There's a difference between the general plot and spoiling parts of the story that are supposed to be revealed. Hence the spoiler tags in this thread. I'm sure if I click those I'm not gonna be reading "general plot" stuff.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:yeshrug:Whatever though. It ain't my experience being ruined. It's you stans doing it to yourself. And I'm sure ya'll will be the same ones that come in here after watching it complaining about this and that.:skip:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
More from the visual book....REN SPOILERS :

ZMS6yis.jpg

dCC5cGO.jpg

JEDI KILLER!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Naw breh. That shyt ruins the whole experience. If you know bits and pieces of what's going to happen, you're taking away from certain scenes and reveals. Them trailers do enough of giving away the plot. Then you have people tryna dig further to spoil shyt that should be saved for the first viewing. Imagine if people that waited in line to see the original star wars already knew that Darth was Luke's father. How much are ya'll actually saving for the movie? or you don't mind knowing shyt that is supposed to be revealed when you watch it? Not before hand. You can't enjoy it as much as people that are going to watch it with a clear mind of what the film is about and what happens. I find it hard to believe it possible to. You start expecting things before they even happen which sucks and makes the experience less exciting and more predictable.

How about if you don't want spoilers then don't CLICK the spoiler tag....

It's already been said that anyone who posts spoilers without the proper tag gets banned

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
How about if you don't want spoilers then don't CLICK the spoiler tag....

It's already been said that anyone who posts spoilers without the proper tag gets banned
I haven't clicked any breh. I was just referring to anyone that's posting them. Why would you want to know more than the trailers are telling? You really want to watch a movie to just see the actors going through the motions of a story you already dissected and know most of what happens. shyt is ridiculous. How you enjoy a movie like that? These stans have no patients. The movie is out in 4 days.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I haven't clicked any breh. I was just referring to anyone that's posting them. Why would you want to know more than the trailers are telling? You really want to watch a movie to just see the actors going through the motions of a story you already dissected and know most of what happens. shyt is ridiculous. How you enjoy a movie like that? These stans have no patients. The movie is out in 4 days.

Are you saying you're only going to enjoy TFA once? Not going to buy it on bluray/DVD? When you watch it a second time the experience will be completely ruined because you know the plot (and you will have actually seen it, unlike us right now)? Your complaints don't make any sense. Dot presume others feel the same way about it you do :yeshrug: