Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I finally started using mine, its good but they weren't lying about the battery :snoop:gotta treat it like a wired controller lol

worse the grips fall apart I noticed recently but you can buy a cover

it's a decent controller overall but just

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing these guys out of house and home on the sabacc tables. :takedat:

The graphics are so breathtaking. I'm going crazy in the photo mode. So far it's every bit as good as the Jedi games. I think they went with a stealth focus because of those games having more action. I'm highly excited for the next AssCreed visuals if this is what we're getting now.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
LMAO @ "Sorry everyone..."

Of course you stuck with it, you were on a plane for 10+ hours. :mjlol:

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm playing these guys out of house and home on the sabacc tables. :takedat:

The graphics are so breathtaking. I'm going crazy in the photo mode. So far it's every bit as good as the Jedi games. I think they went with a stealth focus because of those games having more action. I'm highly excited for the next AssCreed visuals if this is what we're getting now.
My favorite part of the game so far, First thing i do when i reach a new bar is find a sabacc table

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Stealth games (Splinter Cell, Thief, Hitman, MGS) >>>>> Games that use elements of Stealth, friend.
I honestly like Ghost of Tsushima stealth more than all those games you listed. Too much stealth is trash. Also stealth without a cool payoff in the form of an awesome and brutal takedown animation is not satisfying. But forced stealth without the option to go guns blazing whenever you want is the worst.
I wanna be ninja sometimes, but other times i wanna be rambo