Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm playing these guys out of house and home on the sabacc tables. :takedat:

The graphics are so breathtaking. I'm going crazy in the photo mode. So far it's every bit as good as the Jedi games. I think they went with a stealth focus because of those games having more action. I'm highly excited for the next AssCreed visuals if this is what we're getting now.
I’m a huge fan of games that the main focus is Stealth. I love sneaking around. Hopefully the stealth isn’t like the horsesh!t MJ stealth sequences in Spider-Man. At least that what many online are saying the stealth is.

Yeah, I’m excited about the ability to be a Ninja and the stealth in AC Shadows. I’d get the game regardless just to spite these whiny insecure cac supremacists complaining about the Black protagonist Yasuke, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I honestly like Ghost of Tsushima stealth more than all those games you listed. Too much stealth is trash. Also stealth without a cool payoff in the form of an awesome and brutal takedown animation is not satisfying. But forced stealth without the option to go guns blazing whenever you want is the worst.
I wanna be ninja sometimes, but other times i wanna be rambo
Then you must like the last Splinter Cell. Splinter Cell Blacklist. Options to Ghost, Panther and Assault or combine them.

I love being able to quietly and strategically take down your enemies and your target(s) without them even knowing you were there (hidden bodies). Reading that newspaper at the end of a mission and getting a Silent assassin in Hitman Blood Money is :blessed:, friend.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Going to pick this up when it's half off by Christmas

I liked the Division games a lot but this seems a bit simplistic even if I like the general concept

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I’m a huge fan of games that the main focus is Stealth. I love sneaking around. Hopefully the stealth isn’t like the horsesh!t MJ stealth sequences in Spider-Man. At least that what many online are saying the stealth is.
imo it's not as restricting as the MJ sections, but I see why people are saying that because you have to pick up weapons and all you have is the pistol blaster load out. At the same time it's not as open ended as AssCreed or Metal Gear. They prob could've added some more close combat options from the jump. I'd compare it to Watch Dogs.