Star Wars Outlaws (2024)

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:ohhh:
so reviews came out and people ain't jumping out the window defending ubisoft anymore since its proven to be exactly what people said it would be off-rip?

wait where are the usual suspects to defend this 'game' and claim people only don't like ubisoft because a whte person told them to?

thought they'd be victory-lapping right now?

:gucci:
where are the victory laps?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
so reviews came out and people ain't jumping out the window defending ubisoft anymore since its proven to be exactly what people said it would be off-rip?

wait where are the usual suspects to defend this 'game' and claim people only don't like ubisoft because a whte person told them to?

thought they'd be victory-lapping right now?

:gucci:
where are the victory laps?

I like the game but I haven't played a ubisoft game in like a decade.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Kay has the ugliest character model I’ve ever fukking seen. What were the devs thinking?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Played more last night and this morning.
This concept has so much potential but Ubisoft doesn’t have the creativity or skill to realize it.
This game is mid on every level, there is nothing here that is done well other than the environments.
If you’re a big Star Wars fan wait for a $20-25 sale, if you’re just looking for something to play…find something else.

Naughty Dog with the Star Wars IP would go crazy.:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This concept has so much potential but Ubisoft doesn’t have the creativity or skill to realize it.
This game is mid on every level, there is nothing here that is done well other than the environments.
If you’re a big Star Wars fan wait for a $20-25 sale, if you’re just looking for something to play…find something else.

Please tell me you’re playing it on Ubi +

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

shyt, give obsidian a shot :manny: