"Star Trek Beyond" Official thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the music makes it sound like there will be tons of hijinks! :gladbron:

@jayshiggs we changing the game, one multi million dollar film at a time :myman:
oscars-gifs-chris-pine-crying.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
any word on what character idris is playing?
yeah i was looking for him, i was like damn we cant get an idris shot?

Your Marvel stanning might get you my vote for Poster of the Year :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
i had to work my whole posting life for this :smugdraper:

while some were lucky enough to be born with the skill and talent to shamelessly promote and support multi million dollar corporations that only care about their wallets, i had to research, practice, and perfect my stanning :mjcry: hours on the laptop crafting the perfect arguments for why my corporation was the best:wow:

momma wire told me when i was little, while you are sleeping there is somebody else out there stanning and if you want to be the best, you have to put the work in :ufdup:

so next time you see me out there, putting up triple double stan posts, just know that i was once like you, and if i can do it, so can you:blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah i was looking for him, i was like damn we cant get an idris shot?

i had to work my whole posting life for this :smugdraper:

while some were lucky enough to be born with the skill and talent to shamelessly promote and support multi million dollar corporations that only care about their wallets, i had to research, practice, and perfect my stanning :mjcry: hours on the laptop crafting the perfect arguments for why my corporation was the best:wow:

momma wire told me when i was little, while you are sleeping there is somebody else out there stanning and if you want to be the best, you have to put the work in :ufdup:

so next time you see me out there, putting up triple double stan posts, just know that i was once like you, and if i can do it, so can you:blessed:
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: