"Star Trek Beyond" Official thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
yeah i was looking for him, i was like damn we cant get an idris shot?

i had to work my whole posting life for this :smugdraper:

while some were lucky enough to be born with the skill and talent to shamelessly promote and support multi million dollar corporations that only care about their wallets, i had to research, practice, and perfect my stanning :mjcry: hours on the laptop crafting the perfect arguments for why my corporation was the best:wow:

momma wire told me when i was little, while you are sleeping there is somebody else out there stanning and if you want to be the best, you have to put the work in :ufdup:

so next time you see me out there, putting up triple double stan posts, just know that i was once like you, and if i can do it, so can you:blessed:
That's my poster of the year nominee :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NYC

while some were lucky enough to be born with the skill and talent to shamelessly promote and support multi million dollar corporations that only care about their wallets, i had to research, practice, and perfect my stanning :mjcry: hours on the laptop crafting the perfect arguments for why my corporation was the best:wow:

momma wire told me when i was little, while you are sleeping there is somebody else out there stanning and if you want to be the best, you have to put the work in :ufdup:

so next time you see me out there, putting up triple double stan posts, just know that i was once like you, and if i can do it, so can you:blessed:

world's biggest marvel stan... LEE ! :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I figured it would be more action oriented with Lin at the helm and honestly being a reboot of OG Trek lends itself to more straight up action adventure than if it were a reboot of TNG.
Kirk was always getting into some bullshyt and having action/fight scenes.
The key will be if the action is mindless (like a FF movie) or if there is some wit and charm to the script which I would assume is more than likely since Pegg wrote it.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

:wow::wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The action looks cool but, damn they just continue to take out the philosophy and intelligent debates of the OG star trek shows :francis:

took me foreverrrrrrrrrr to even consider watching the reboot because they are all over the place with what we know star trek as. i cant really fukk with the new spock and him showing emotions and kirk just doesnt evoke what we know from a captain (shatner, stewart). I dunno, these new movies are like the Muppet Babies of Star Trek