STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your going to need receipts breh.

You can't just be sayin shyt like this. Where the receipts at?

I watch his show religiously and I've never heard STAR call the game a fukkboy.. Ever

Star was calling out the game for years on the radio. You weren't there.

LOL @ you not knowing this yet u going hard.

When 50 and Game were beefing Star sided with 50 and would take shots at The Game on a regular basis, implying The Game was homo. The same thing with Young Buck.

You havent heard anything recent because Star started giving The Game props once he started doing the youtube shows...

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Star was calling out the game for years on the radio. You weren't there.

LOL @ you not knowing this yet u going hard.

When 50 and Game were beefing Star sided with 50 and would take shots at The Game on a regular basis, implying The Game was homo.

You havent heard anything recent because Star started giving The Game props once he started doing the youtube shows...
Calling out the game and calling him a fukkboy are two different things

Show me receipts.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Idk ..but every time I think of star.. I jus think about him ending his own career with that comment about envy daughter. He was dumbing that day :scust:
And wtf .. he wanted to play Rock and Roll? Lol.. to an urban market :heh: not to say we don't listen to rock..but :stopitslime:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Your going to need receipts breh.

You can't just be sayin shyt like this. Where the receipts at?

I watch his show religiously and I've never heard STAR call the game a fukkboy.. Ever
You're right. I'm thinking about it backwards. He called Shyne a fukk boy and said The Game was his favorite rapper when they had their beef over Kendrick.

He did call out The Game in the interview he dissed DMX and Ross in. I forgot what he said tho. But it was pretty reckless.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Calling out the game and calling him a fukkboy are two different things

Show me receipts.

show you reciepts?

:what:

Dude...U weren't there. You look off going in the wrong direction but if u wanna stay off then by all means do you.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You're right. I'm thinking about it backwards. He called Shyne a fukk boy and said The Game was his favorite rapper when they had their beef over Kendrick.

He did call out The Game in the interview he dissed DMX and Ross in. I forgot what he said tho. But it was pretty reckless.

This sounds more realistic.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk ..but every time I think of star.. I jus think about him ending his own career with that comment about envy daughter. He was dumbing that day :scust:

To me....Star was only wrong because he did a kamikaze........He was testing Envy's gangster and there was no gangster to test. Envy showed his true colors. Envy was talking street sh*t and Star met him and doubled up. Teh problem was Envy wasnt bout that life and went from talking street sh*t to talking to the cops. Envy went out like a p*ssy but he kept his job while Star lost his job trying to outgangster someone who was no gangster.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
To me....Star was only wrong because he did a kamikaze........He was testing Envy's gangster and there was no gangster to test. Envy showed his true colors. Envy was talking street sh*t and Star met him and doubled up. Teh problem was Envy wasnt bout that life and went from talking street sh*t to talking to the cops. Envy went out like a p*ssy but he kept his job while Star lost his job trying to outgangster someone who was no gangster.
Talking about eating. .. I believe mayonnaise out of a minors ass.. there is not fukkin gangsta in that breh

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Talking about eating. .. I believe mayonnaise out of a minors ass.. there is not fukkin gangsta in that breh

:comeon:

Dude.... Cam said he'd R Kelly Nas' daughter? Do u know how many co signs I've seen on this very site concerning that line?? Too many.

And lets not forget how 2pac went there and said "My fo fo make sure all ya kids dont grow"......Pac was talking about killing kids yet on this very site you will find people who praise that evil song all day, everyday. Fat Joe said he'd make "Ground beef out of your baby".... Live Squad threw a baby out of the window in their video "Murderahh"

You cant pick and chose when gettin at kids is appropriate. If its wrong when Star says it then its wrong when Cam and and Live Squad and fat Joe and Pac say it.

Daps
game is such a fukkin clown. idk how he still stays getting features, good production, and has real budgets for albums. who listens to him? how many times is he gonna spit that red rolls / white roof line? the documentary is one of the most over hyped, overrated albums ever, and everything hes done after that has been hot garbage. its crazy how the dude stays the slightest bit relevant anymore. thank god for drama and social media fukkkery or else most of us wouldnt even know hes alive.

the guy had the balls to make Belly 2 . that says it all. fukk game

:deadmanny::dead: