STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Christ Star, stop the tough talk shyt. "I walked in Jimmy Henchmen's office with two .380s and a gunman" yeah fukking right.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Jesus Christ Star, stop the tough talk shyt. "I walked in Jimmy Henchmen's office with two .380s and a gunman" yeah fukking right.

And then ebro offers him his cheek and STAR asks if he will get kicked out :mjlol:

So u approach henchman with straps but u worried about getting kicked out of a battle event

Right

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
And then ebro offers him his cheek and STAR asks if he will get kicked out :mjlol:

So u approach henchman with straps but u worried about getting kicked out of a battle event

Right

I'm not trying to defend Star actions but one incident was 15 years ago with a known mobbed up guy & the other is Ebro

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Right

How come u haven't mentioned the time DX21 swung on Ebro back in 2005 just for GP only for Ebro to respond with "You missed"

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Star has called Game a fukk boy on plenty of occasions.

Lmao at him being scared of The Game who he'll never run into but talking greasy to nikkas he'll probably run into on any given weekend. Come on guys be logical.

I thought I remembered him talking about Game. Maybe he's being cautious because Game is in the City and has proven he doesn't have problems putting the hands on people unlike a lot of these rapper :yeshurg:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What about it? :what:

You're struggling.

I said that cuz u focused on the one incident thats on camera but u havent mentioned all the L's Ebro was handed in the mid 2000's.

Did star swing on him:stopitslime:

That wouldnt make sense.....I remember Ebro being small time when that happened. Thats why it makes more sense for the little man on the team to swing at someone who is small time. Wouldnt make sense for someone big to swing on someone small...thats what the minions are for. The same way Jay had Tru Life handling Jim Jones.....Let the lil nikkaz on ya team take care of the small things.

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
This nikka star in his 50s, hes not trying to fight nobody so im sure hes strapped

I dont think he should sue tho,