Superstar
Daps
images

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's fine but the point is he wasn't street nikka by any means. I never said he didn't have heart. He was a chameleon. And an actor. He turned into whoever was around him to fit in. I do believe he was wild but he wasn't a street nikka by any means. He never put any work in the streets in his life before rap. He's the first Chris Brown if we being all the way real.
To compare Pac to Chris Brown is bullshyt. Pac wasn't no gangbanger but he hung out in the streets wit drug dealers. Gangbangers and street nikkas. Lost friends to gun violence. Gettin in fights. And grew up in the worst neighborhoods in the country. That's not including the issues he's had with the government since he was a kid cause of his Panther family. Was gettin in trouble BEFORE his rap career. nikka Chris Brown is an RnB singer from bumblefukk Virginia. End of story. Chris ain't did shyt in his life. He has no background. We ain't even having a rational conversation if u gonna bring Chris Brown into this shyt in any capacity.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yes he did nikka. Then he try to say they shyt him.
No. I remember when the shyt happened like it was yesterday. It was a whole diagram in the newspaper describing how and where he got shot. nikkas ain't even start repeating this "he shot himself" bullshyt till recently and now nikkas runnin wit it. Either way it don't prove he's got herbed or nothin. Cause he was put in the situation in general cause he wouldn't let Jimmy herb him. Unlike other rappers at the time.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The Ebro thing was corny because if you're not gonna do something don't say it. Star was lame for that.

However I know way too many nikkas that cosign Star in Brooklyn to ever think he's soft or a shook one. He put in his work
Ain't he like 150 lbs.? He must bust his gun.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Why is star talking like this? Is he trying to sound like some mob boss?
So somewhere around two thousand and fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
and says
star I need a favor.

WTf...shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the fukk up
This is hilarious. Star is over the top theatrical with this "they keep pulling me back in" Godfather 3 talk.:laff:

That ending would have DeNiro eating his heart out "Whatever your name is Jayceon Jason, you're threat has been received :win:.....................and noted.:birdman:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
The Ebro thing was corny because if you're not gonna do something don't say it. Star was lame for that.

However I know way too many nikkas that cosign Star in Brooklyn to ever think he's soft or a shook one. He put in his work
:comeon:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Yeah, he was all thuggish when it came to Envy, but he wants to sue Game? :troll:

I like Star for the entertainment factor, but this was 12 minutes of nonsense. You either step up like a man for talking greasy or shut the fukk up already.

This.

I fukks with STAR heavy.

But he actin real fugazi right about now. He know game is wit the shyts

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Star has called Game a fukk boy on plenty of occasions.

Lmao at him being scared of The Game who he'll never run into but talking greasy to nikkas he'll probably run into on any given weekend. Come on guys be logical.

Your going to need receipts breh.

You can't just be sayin shyt like this. Where the receipts at?

I watch his show religiously and I've never heard STAR call the game a fukkboy.. Ever

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
To compare Pac to Chris Brown is bullshyt. Pac wasn't no gangbanger but he hung out in the streets wit drug dealers. Gangbangers and street nikkas. Lost friends to gun violence. Gettin in fights. And grew up in the worst neighborhoods in the country. That's not including the issues he's had with the government since he was a kid cause of his Panther family. Was gettin in trouble BEFORE his rap career. nikka Chris Brown is an RnB singer from bumblefukk Virginia. End of story. Chris ain't did shyt in his life. He has no background. We ain't even having a rational conversation if u gonna bring Chris Brown into this shyt in any capacity.
We saw 2Pac at 17 that's all Ima say. He was a good kid. He was a schoolboy