STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
STAR BEEN iN THE GAME FOR ATLEAST 15 YEARS AND SPOKE GREASY ON MANY

NEVER GOT TOUCHED.

THERE MUST BE A REASON FOR THAT.
Cuz the nikka don't go outside literally

And he the type of nikka that will talk his way out of an ass whipping before throwing his hands

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We saw 2Pac at 17 that's all Ima say. He was a good kid. He was a schoolboy
The nikka Pac was doin a youth school video so of course he wasn't gonna be talkin all crazy on it. It was for school. Look up a lot of these rappers school videos and u would find similar. Don't get it twisted tho. At 17 his moms was on crack. He was in the streets hangin wit drug dealers in the Bay Area. And he got kicked out of his house. He also was spittin his political raps then too.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The Ebro thing was corny because if you're not gonna do something don't say it. Star was lame for that.

However I know way too many nikkas that cosign Star in Brooklyn to ever think he's soft or a shook one. He put in his work
Lol stop it slime

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
so why do I see Star on the stage in so many URL battles??
The only reason he go to those events because those ain't really industry events even though you will see your occasional industry rapper there

And he makes it a point to kiss the battle rap industry's ass

I haven't seen him talk greasy about one of them nikkas other than daylyt

I can't lie though it is a miracle he hasn't got the living shyt slapped out of him yet

But again he's p*ssy so when shyt get funky that nikka's gonna either be talking real fast or hauling ass

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The only reason he go to those events because those ain't really industry events even though you will see your occasional industry rapper there

And he makes it a point to kiss the battle rap industry's ass

I haven't seen him talk greasy about one of them nikkas other than daylyt

I can't lie though it is a miracle he hasn't got the living shyt slapped out of him yet

But again he's p*ssy so when shyt get funky that nikka's gonna either be talking real fast or hauling ass
you haven't got a clue

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
And one thing that disgusts me about the coli is all the "such and such is a tough guy he was breaking jaws in rikers" talk yall be coming out the woodworks with

Listen man I've been around long enough to know that if someone is really thorough and really gets it in than their reputation precedes them and their war stories are documented in one way or the other

Star gets on a mic and spits a bunch of duck tales about the shyt he supposedly did back in the day and yall eat that shyt up :mjlol:

Stop it man yall look crazy

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
The nikka Pac was doin a youth school video so of course he wasn't gonna be talkin all crazy on it. It was for school. Look up a lot of these rappers school videos and u would find similar. Don't get it twisted tho. At 17 his moms was on crack. He was in the streets hangin wit drug dealers in the Bay Area. And he got kicked out of his house. He also was spittin his political raps then too.
Everybody in the hood knows and has friends that are in the streets. That doesn't mean you're a street nikka or a thug or tough. It means the majority of your friends are from the same place you're from that's just normal. Getting kicked out of your crib doesn't make you a thug either.

I don't know why Pac fans get so offended by people saying he wasn't a thug or a street nikka. He wasn't. And that isn't some badge of honor anyway. There's nothing praise worthy about being either

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol stop it slime
Stop what exactly? You nikkas should know by now with all the information I've given in here that I don't pump fake. I know what I know because I've been around. I don't cosign anybody if I don't know their rep or have people around me that vouch for them. This isn't me speculating.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
And one thing that disgusts me about the coli is all the "such and such is a tough guy he was breaking jaws in rikers" talk yall be coming out the woodworks with

Listen man I've been around long enough to know that if someone is really thorough and really gets it in than their reputation precedes them and their war stories are documented in one way or the other

Star gets on a mic and spits a bunch of duck tales about the shyt he supposedly did back in the day and yall eat that shyt up :mjlol:

lol you are the one looking crazy in this thread

did star fukk your Mom or your girl??

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

No offense but this is you speculating and talking out your ass. What blocks you from? Who do you know? I've been off the porch since I was 11. I can tell you nikkas names and have y'all ask about me. That's where I don't pump fake. You said "you can tell" actually no you can't. Nobody can. Real street nikkas come in all different ways. Some are boisterous, some are low
Key, some are in between.

There's a lot of rappers I think pump faking but I can't say they are for a fact that's just how I feel. But you think Star just gets on the radio and talks reckless with no history. That nikka is from Bedford and Rogers and lived around there for mad long. He used to get into all kinds of shyt in the streets. He's not anybody special but he's not a nikka just on the radio talking reckless. He actually did shyt outside for a fact. Verified.