STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
LMAO you're comparing Pac, Freddie Foxx, Suge Knight who the majority of his friends were rappers or people in the industry who are verifying these stories because people are interviewing them. Star wasn't friends with rappers. Why would nikkas interview random street nikkas Star knew 20 years ago? who would give a fukk about them to interview them? That's apples and oranges. Who exactly would people interview to find out about Star? Lol. Shiek from Harlem? Come on man.

There's no interviews with random nobody nikkas from Baltimore or NY before Pac got on verifying him doing shyt in the streets. Or random nikkas nobody knows from NY talking about Freddie Foxxx. Or random nikka from Compton talking about Suge. All the people that talk about them and their history are other known people in or around the industry that are popular enough in their own right to be interviewed. So of course you're gonna know more about them, because their friends, who are also known, are being interviewed.

go find me a random nikka being interviewed talking about Billy Danz and Lil Fame. Or Fat Joe. Or Maino. Or Tray Deee. I'll wait....
Well I happen to know random people who verify the shyt that half the nikkas u mentioned did. And there is footage of random people verifying Pac.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lol you're good

BUT

didn't you just say he pulled a gun on trick daddy?

That sounds like some industry shyt to me

You're telling me no one (other than star of course) ever spoke on that?

But I get it now all the jaws star broke was 30 years ago

Yet he comes in to the hip hop industry as a shock jock and doesn't have to wire one jaw in the last twenty years

That's amazing

Could a wired ebro's jaw easily but we saw how that played out

:manny:

And on that note, I digress
Trick Daddy thing was live on air

Again who would be interviewed to verify Star? Who has verified Fat Joe besides Fat Joe? Who verified M.O.P.? We can do that game all day.

Again I never said Star was some super thug street hero. But he was in the streets pretty heavy for a bit. That's all. Again he's no different than a lot of dudes there's nothing special about it.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well I happen to know random people who verify the shyt that half the nikkas u mentioned did. And there is footage of random people verifying Pac.
I know them too my point is there's no videos of them on YouTube doing so. Because why would nikkas interview random street nikkas?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol how am I bias tho? All I said was Pac wasn't a thug and wasn't a street dude. I never said he was p*ssy or a punk or anything. I think Pac had a lot of heart. I think Pac was wild. I just said he wasn't street. That shouldn't be considered an insult.
Son u compared the nikka to Chris Brown. I been said Pac wasn't a gangsta. He was a street nikka tho. He actually lived in the streets at one point. he wasn't a herb.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Lmao don't even bother if you don't have a link bro
the fact that he was running his mouth in NYC in the 90's and early is 00's proof enough.
Back in those days you had to deal w/ street dudes everywhere in the industry.

Its not like now where everything is twitter/instagram beef.

People like Wendy Williams and Star had to have heart to run their mouth the way they did.

he's 50+ yrs old now.
Why would he be looking for a fight at this point in his life?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
lol how am I bias tho? All I said was Pac wasn't a thug and wasn't a street dude. I never said he was p*ssy or a punk or anything. I think Pac had a lot of heart. I think Pac was wild. I just said he wasn't street. That shouldn't be considered an insult.

Idk why this is so hard for nikkas to comprehend? You don't have to be a street nikka to be nice with yours, just cuz you not a thug or street nikka don't mean you poosay.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Son u compared the nikka to Chris Brown. I been said Pac wasn't a gangsta. He was a street nikka tho. He actually lived in the streets at one point. he wasn't a herb.
Lol okay that was a little jab but you know what I meant. A nikka that got caught up in shyt he wasn't really about after he got famous.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the fact that he was running his mouth in NYC in the 90's and early is 00's proof enough.
Back in those days you had to deal w/ street dudes everywhere in the industry.

Its not like now where everything is twitter/instagram beef.

People like Wendy Williams and Star had to have heart to run their mouth the way they did.

he's 50+ yrs old now.
Why would he be looking for a fight at this point in his life?
Exactly. Seems like common sense to me but nikkas think you got to be ignorant you're entire life or you never was. I don't get it.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Game is a tongue ring wearing fakkit ex-stripper that only goes after easy targets like Rass Kass(5'6) and 40 Glocc(while he had a gun and 40 didn't).

His own brother once said that he wasn't about that life. :mjlol:

fakkit covered up his butterfly tattoo when nikkas started clowning him :mjlol:

gametattoo.jpg