STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

Afromaticz

All Star
Daps

This was Pac at 17...same age he was in that school video that nikkas love to talk about and it sure as hell looks like the same ol Pac that we all knw to me.

But i guess i forgot that some of u guys actually grew up with dude and went to school with him.

And Star:comeon:

What does Pac goin to school have to do with anything? That powder messin with ur brain again? :usure:

Dude was kissin Pacs ass heavy when he seen him lol and was kickin none of that you're an actor :patrice:

but i still love got love for u you bullshyt:salute:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:rudy:

Fam like I said I can go on YouTube right now and pull up various interviews of 3rd parties speaking on altercations pac has been in

Same with suge knight

Same with Freddie Foxx I'm sure

Like I said if you're a wild nikka your reputation will precede you you ain't even gotta talk about the shyt you done

So when I hear a thousand war stories from star over the years I'm outta pocket for asking for ONE account from a 3rd Party?

Oooooook

LMAO you're comparing Pac, Freddie Foxx, Suge Knight who the majority of his friends were rappers or people in the industry who are verifying these stories because people are interviewing them. Star wasn't friends with rappers. Why would nikkas interview random street nikkas Star knew 20 years ago? who would give a fukk about them to interview them? That's apples and oranges. Who exactly would people interview to find out about Star? Lol. Shiek from Harlem? Come on man.

There's no interviews with random nobody nikkas from Baltimore or NY before Pac got on verifying him doing shyt in the streets. Or random nikkas nobody knows from NY talking about Freddie Foxxx. Or random nikka from Compton talking about Suge. All the people that talk about them and their history are other known people in or around the industry that are popular enough in their own right to be interviewed. So of course you're gonna know more about them, because their friends, who are also known, are being interviewed.

go find me a random nikka being interviewed talking about Billy Danz and Lil Fame. Or Fat Joe. Or Maino. Or Tray Deee. I'll wait....

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
LMAO you're comparing Pac, Freddie Foxx, Suge Knight who the majority of his friends were rappers or people in the industry who are verifying these stories because people are interviewing them. Star wasn't friends with rappers. Why would nikkas interview random street nikkas Star knew 20 years ago? who would give a fukk about them to interview them? That's apples and oranges. Who exactly would people interview to find out about Star? Lol. Shiek from Harlem? Come on man.

There's no interviews with random nobody nikkas from Baltimore or NY before Pac got on verifying him doing shyt in the streets. Or random nikkas nobody knows from NY talking about Freddie Foxxx. Or random nikka from Compton talking about Suge. All the people that talk about them and their history are other known people in or around the industry that are popular enough in their own right to be interviewed. So of course you're gonna know more about them, because their friends, who are also known, are being interviewed.

go find me a random nikka being interviewed talking about Billy Danz and Lil Fame. Or Fat Joe. Or Maino. Or Tray Deee. I'll wait....
Lol you're good

BUT

didn't you just say he pulled a gun on trick daddy?

That sounds like some industry shyt to me

You're telling me no one (other than star of course) ever spoke on that?

But I get it now all the jaws star broke was 30 years ago

Yet he comes in to the hip hop industry as a shock jock and doesn't have to wire one jaw in the last twenty years

That's amazing

Could a wired ebro's jaw easily but we saw how that played out

:manny:

And on that note, I digress

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps

Oh btw here's one

And before you say what I think you about to say

Star couldn't even pay people to get on camera and vouch for his past

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Everybody in the hood knows and has friends that are in the streets. That doesn't mean you're a street nikka or a thug or tough. It means the majority of your friends are from the same place you're from that's just normal. Getting kicked out of your crib doesn't make you a thug either.

I don't know why Pac fans get so offended by people saying he wasn't a thug or a street nikka. He wasn't. And that isn't some badge of honor anyway. There's nothing praise worthy about being either
No. It's when nikkas say shyt like. "He was a good kid" and "he's like Chris Brown" to try to discredit the nikka. Funny thing is ANYBODY who was close to him and was around him always said that nikka was bout that action. Only people who ever try to discredit him is random fans. East Coast nikkas that hate him cause of the Biggie shyt. Or ironically. Actors. And fukked up part is they wait all these years after he's gone to try to talk they shyt cause they know when he was alive the nikka woulda pressed em and prolly whooped they ass. Anybody Pac ever had an issue wit. He pressed them. I'm not even tryna say the nikka was some super thug or nothin but the way nikkas try to act like he was playin some type of acting role until death ain't even logical. It's plain retarded. U would have to be psychotic to have "acted" thru all of that shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Stop what exactly? You nikkas should know by now with all the information I've given in here that I don't pump fake. I know what I know because I've been around. I don't cosign anybody if I don't know their rep or have people around me that vouch for them. This isn't me speculating.
Star is a piece of shyt bro. Always has been.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I haven't been on here that long and I fukks with u but ima keep it funky I have never seen you give specifics on anything

Like what has star been involved in that makes u believe his tough guy bullshyt??

Anything documented? At least ONE incident? For all the shyt he talks there has to be at least ONE situation where it's proven that he put in some work (like pac has various documented situations where he got busy not for nothing)
Not tryna get into y'all argument cause I believe @FreshAIG is official but the bolded shows how biased my nikka can be. Lol. nikka quick to discredit Pac no matter how much verified thorough shyt Pac has done.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Not tryna get into y'all argument cause I don't believe @FreshAIG is official but the bolded shows how biased my nikka can be. Lol. nikka quick to discredit Pac no matter how much verified thorough shyt Pac has done.
lol how am I bias tho? All I said was Pac wasn't a thug and wasn't a street dude. I never said he was p*ssy or a punk or anything. I think Pac had a lot of heart. I think Pac was wild. I just said he wasn't street. That shouldn't be considered an insult.