STAR Responds To Breakfast Club & Game!

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Listen man I've been around long enough to know that if someone is really thorough and really gets it in than their reputation precedes them and their war stories are documented in one way or the other

But you said it yourself:

I can't lie though it is a miracle he hasn't got the living shyt slapped out of him yet

those are your words exactly.

So basically u just admitted that dudes reputation is that of being untouched, correct??

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Stop what exactly? You nikkas should know by now with all the information I've given in here that I don't pump fake. I know what I know because I've been around. I don't cosign anybody if I don't know their rep or have people around me that vouch for them. This isn't me speculating.
I haven't been on here that long and I fukks with u but ima keep it funky I have never seen you give specifics on anything

Like what has star been involved in that makes u believe his tough guy bullshyt??

Anything documented? At least ONE incident? For all the shyt he talks there has to be at least ONE situation where it's proven that he put in some work (like pac has various documented situations where he got busy not for nothing)

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
But you said it yourself:

I can't lie though it is a miracle he hasn't got the living shyt slapped out of him yet

those are your words exactly.

So basically u just admitted that dudes reputation is that of being untouched, correct??
Yeah but not for the reasons yall think

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
No offense but this is you speculating and talking out your ass. What blocks you from? Who do you know? I've been off the porch since I was 11. I can tell you nikkas names and have y'all ask about me. That's where I don't pump fake. You said "you can tell" actually no you can't. Nobody can. Real street nikkas come in all different ways. Some are boisterous, some are low
Key, some are in between.

There's a lot of rappers I think pump faking but I can't say they are for a fact that's just how I feel. But you think Star just gets on the radio and talks reckless with no history. That nikka is from Bedford and Rogers and lived around there for mad long. He used to get into all kinds of shyt in the streets. He's not anybody special but he's not a nikka just on the radio talking reckless. He actually did shyt outside for a fact. Verified.
OK like what?

Tell me about a time where he "took someone's jaw loose"...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I haven't been on here that long and I fukks with u but ima keep it funky I have never seen you give specifics on anything

Like what has star been involved in that makes u believe his tough guy bullshyt??

Anything documented? At least ONE incident? For all the shyt he talks there has to be at least ONE situation where it's proven that he put in some work (like pac has various documented situations where he got busy not for nothing)
He pulled out a gun on Trick Daddy's people at Power 105. Good enough for you? He got into a sh

I never called him tough, I said he's not soft or a push over. He pulled out a gun on Trick Daddy's entourage in the lobby of Power 105. Documented. He used to sell crack here and was a Pimp. Documented. None of that makes you tough to me. I said he was in the STREETS. He was.

and like I said Pac got busy AFTER he got famous. Which is why I compared him to Chris Brown.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OK like what?

Tell me about a time where he "took someone's jaw loose"...
Lol see these are things I don't talk about because I wasn't in prison with him and don't know anyone who went to prison with him. I know he did go to Rikers for a minute but he could've been washing draws in there for all I know lol.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
He pulled out a gun on Trick Daddy's people at Power 105. Good enough for you? He got into a sh

I never called him tough, I said he's not soft or a push over. He pulled out a gun on Trick Daddy's entourage in the lobby of Power 105. Documented. He used to sell crack here and was a Pimp. Documented. None of that makes you tough to me. I said he was in the STREETS. He was.

and like I said Pac got busy AFTER he got famous. Which is why I compared him to Chris Brown.

Never heard about him pulling a gun on trick daddy

Has anyone other than star ever spoke on that? Let me guess...

Lol

As far as him selling crack and pimping women again has anyone else other than star ever spoke on that? Like has someone ever got on a mic or a camera and vouch for star's past? Ever? KStatute of limitations is long up)

Does Troy torain have a criminal record of any kind?

You said documented but I don't see how those situations you mentioned have been documented

And you may have never called him a tough guy but he sure as hell be talking like he's tough (when it's convenient for him)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He pulled out a gun on Trick Daddy's entourage in the lobby of Power 105. Documented.

Let me also add that he pulled it out after a gun on the otherside was pulled out first. So basically that was the response when he saw someone pull out.....He didnt run like Charlamagne...he pulled out too.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Let me also add that he pulled it out after a gun on the otherside was pulled out first. So basically that was the response when he saw someone pull out.....He didnt run like Charlamagne...he pulled out too.
If this is true than I salute him for being about what he talks about but where did yall hear this?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Lol

As far as him selling crack and pimping women again has anyone else other than star ever spoke on that? Like has someone ever got on a mic or a camera and vouch for star's past? Ever? KStatute of limitations is long up)

Does Troy torain have a criminal record of any kind?

You said documented but I don't see how those situations you mentioned have been documented

And you may have never called him a tough guy but he sure as hell be talking like he's tough (when it's convenient for him)

This is why I hate debates on other nikkas online, because you guys ask for links and website addresses for things that you can only know if you are in the streets and deal with people in the streets. There's no website link to knowing people. lmao. You're not gonna find a link to Star having a shootout of a drug territory on Balleralert. That's not how that works. So it's basically strangers talking to strangers trying to convince the other stranger about things. It's so pointless. I don't expect you to believe me simply because I tell you it's true, that's why I don't like getting into these back and forths online.

He he has a criminal record. He went to prison for like a year.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Its so corny that everyone at every level of hip hop is always beefing. Save the beef for rapper on rapper beef imo.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
This is why I hate debates on other nikkas online, because you guys ask for links and website addresses for things that you can only know if you are in the streets and deal with people in the streets. There's no website link to knowing people. lmao. So it's basically strangers talking to strangers trying to convince the other stranger about things. It's so pointless. I don't expect you to believe me simply because I tell you it's true, that's why I don't like getting into these back and forths online.

He he has a criminal record. He went to prison for like a year.
:rudy:

Fam like I said I can go on YouTube right now and pull up various interviews of 3rd parties speaking on altercations pac has been in

Same with suge knight

Same with Freddie Foxx I'm sure

Like I said if you're a wild nikka your reputation will precede you you ain't even gotta talk about the shyt you done

So when I hear a thousand war stories from star over the years I'm outta pocket for asking for ONE account from a 3rd Party?

Oooooook