Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I am married ten years with a kid. I would never let my 15 yo daughter go anywhere with a 20 yo. That is basic parenting. If she sneaks out behind my back she will get in big trouble. Parents let their kids do anything they want knowing pedos are everywhere lurking. You gotta watch your daughters. Ye even made a song about this on his album.
As a parent you shouldn't want any bad influence or anyone who can take advantage of your child around them.

The problem is we KNOW FOR SURE teenagers don't give a fukk what their parents say and will sneak out and lie and are rebellious.

There's really no way of stopping them

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I listened to the interview and she sounds mad believable. Her saying she doesn't want money, was very telling too. As far as Cthagod goes though, he's been so quick to believe other accusers and demean other accused celebs, why should he get treated any differently. He has to address this soon or they coming for his ass, which they probably will anyway. The black feminist coming lol

Y’all are terrible smh.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
As a parent you shouldn't want any bad influence or anyone who can take advantage of your child around them.

The problem is we KNOW FOR SURE teenagers don't give a fukk what their parents say and will sneak out and lie and are rebellious.

There's really no way of stopping them
Not every teen rebels breh. Mostly kids raised in the church or w absent parents rebel. If you have a good relationship w your kid then they wont have to sneak out to parties. Set curfews and watch who they hang around. My mom taught me - Show me your friends and I'll show you who you are.

Guidance.

Last edited:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Not every teen rebels breh. Mostly kids raised in the church or w absent parents rebel. If you have a good relationship w your kid then they wont have to sneak out to parties. Set curfhews and watch who they hang around. My mom taught me - show me your friends and I'll show you who you are. - Facts.

Guidance.
Now that I think about it not a lot of people I know have a steady 2 parent household

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I don’t know if you understand the point I made and how it was sarcasm

But you mentioning those two names you are basically agreeing with what I said

It’s not a coincidence those two are the biggest drug addicts in the whole music industry and have had numerous problems
Now that you mention it most people I know with the most sexual....experiences happen to deal with drugs.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this video he says he was 20 years old when the incident occurred in 2001 and that he wasn't old enough to buy alcohol so he made a crackhead buy him liquor for the party. In actuality he was 23 years old (he was born in '78 and just turned 40) at the time...so why did he lie in this interview?:patrice:

Good point

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm a fan but the court tdocuments are a much different story than what charlemagne has said on record.

He said the charges were dropped.

He said he was 20.

Fishy
Yea if it is true that he raped her then fukk CTG, but every story in this metoo era should be judged on the facts and not the smoke. His story doesn't seem far fetched and same w hers. Some shyt doesnt add up.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CTG never hid this. He has talked about this multiple times, and discussed it at length in his book.