Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Star said from the jump the objective was to let them grow and start their own platforms so he can bring in other people.
Yea but Lansky been there damm near the whole time since he went with the morning show YouTube format and is still dead weight, time to cut him off.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I listened to the interview and she sounds mad believable. Her saying she doesn't want money, was very telling too. As far as Cthagod goes though, he's been so quick to believe other accusers and demean other accused celebs, why should he get treated any differently. He has to address this soon or they coming for his ass, which they probably will anyway. The black feminist coming lol

The red coats!!!
I heard it like that in my head

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
In this video he says he was 20 years old when the incident occurred in 2001 and that he wasn't old enough to buy alcohol so he made a crackhead buy him liquor for the party. In actuality he was 23 years old (he was born in '78 and just turned 40) at the time...so why did he lie in this interview?:patrice:
@DomisLive you going to make that video or what blood...

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Once the petition to boycott HBO is started and begins circulating, this nicca is gonna be the fukk outta here.

Which one of y’all want to start it? :sas2:
Basicallly alll this needs is wheels

I'm sure ak or Rosenberg might brief ally behind this chess move and then

But :hubie:I'm not suggesting nothing

just like the story tho ?????:ohhh::dwillhuh:

Last edited: