Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
CTG never hid this. He has talked about this multiple times, and discussed it at length in his book.

:jbhmm: never read his book, but did he mention in it that the girl was underage & that he drugged her? because if not, what he's said prior to today regarding this incident is irrelevant.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Define this predator term and elaborate on how it contradicts his point on parebtal responsibility for me please.
You can’t be serious..
You might be as dumb as he is but,

the whole topic is Charlemagne being guilty of raping a 15yr old.

And guess what? If the parents knew how old he was and let her go, they still aren’t the blame for the action that took place.

Shyt she can say “mom , I’m off to suck some dikk” and her mom replies “have fun sweetheart” something would still have to happen that violates her trust

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats why theres this generation of little girls looking for sugar daddies.

Ding ding ding we have a winner . Expect the usual suspects to bring up white people and say “we’ll white women are rich and still have sugar daddies”

We ain’t talking about them lol. But yes when dudes start staying in the homes and not blaming the child support system 24/7 you will see this die down . Nothing like this every goes way completely but when dudes start taking accountability and stepping in it goes down drastically

And it’s not just about two parent homes it’s also about spreading generational wealth and passing it down so people aren’t broke and talking about always stripping to pay for college

Life insurance
Trust funds
Wills
401ks
Retirement accounts

I

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Char-Kelly:dead:

In this video he says he was 20 years old when the incident occurred in 2001 and that he wasn't old enough to buy alcohol so he made a crackhead buy him liquor for the party. In actuality he was 23 years old (he was born in '78 and just turned 40) at the time...so why did he lie in this interview?:patrice:
This. The whole breakfast club are lying about their ages they are all in their forties. Angela got busted in a thread on here when she talked about the first time she met Jay Z. The irony is Akademiks is intervieweing Char-Kelly because Akademiks is lying about his age too. They are using their industry ages so they wont seem lame talking about gossip and young kids music when they are damn near AARP age. Clorox tha c00n thinks he will have that same industry machine behind him to make this go away like they did with Aziz Anzari and Sylvester Stallone.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
why would her mother allow a fukking 20 something year old young man pick her 15 year old daughter up to fukking hang out or have lunch

:gucci::martin::gucci::martin:

something isn’t right

Its possible she lied,
Plus as I and many others have stated,but younger people were to naive to believe. The fact is that it was rampant and people were much more lenient to it. I've never heard of older dudes showing up the girls house with their true age being known though:gucci:. But it was definitely normal for older dudes to pick up they younger girlfriends at the highschool,and nobody was outraged or looked at them as some kind of pedophiles,just creeps taking advantage. No cops were called or anything of that nature,jealousy and laughs were had about how their boyfriends were :flabbynsick:. It is a good thing future generations saw it for what it really is. So thats not even the real issue to me here,the issue is he was getting the girls drunk and raping them,can people not see this is the issue:mindblown:! Or will you Charlegmane fans find other things to focus in on in and nitpick,inorder to save your boy:martin:?

did you say "something isn't right" in the 2pac rape case:mjlol:?