Star interviewing the woman who accused Charlamagne of rape on Monday

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Hmmm i was never the most getting hoes ass nikka around but even i knew You weren't suppose to fukk around with girls of a certain Age bruh! All types of speculations and charges!

SMH

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
1. Notice he never pressed Tekashi or Game or Tyga about their issues

2. Remember him criticizing Joe for speaking on LA Reid's misconduct.

He really seems like he doesn't care to expose or shame anyone doing sexual harassment, misconduct or guys who interact inappropriately with minors
Nobody wielding #metoo is looking for anything but clout.
It was rebranded to keep people away from THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM that has always been painted over.

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he was found to be credible enough to have the case dismissed 17 years ago, prior to becoming a celebrity, I wonder why Star would try to run with this.

I don't have an issue with anyone telling their side of the story, but if there is no evidence to corroborate her story, why have her on your show. Let her do that shyt on Facebook Live or some shyt.

BINGO!

It's obvious this guy is just jealous of him

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I wouldn't interview her..but.. charlamagne has been going in on people's personal lives for a decade or more.

You reap what you sow

Breh Charlemagne has been talking about this rape charge for ever. He tells the story atleast every other episode of his podcast

It reallly ain’t a secret

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
2s6974l.gif

IN

:mjgrin:
:denzelcryin: