st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I just wish one would say some shyt in my face....

yeah, but you know they not built like that..the most racist cacs usually live in sum rural towns that don't even have(or hardly have) black people in them..

they don't have shyt else better to do except drink beer and be racist i guess :manny:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
YBMtM.png

:dead:

The butthurt is so pronounced this time!

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
yeah, but you know they not built like that..the most racist cacs usually live in sum rural towns that don't even have(or hardly have) black people in them..

they don't have shyt else better to do except drink beer and be racist i guess :manny:

they got blacks in their town..they jus dont say shyt to em..hi n keep it movin

get in the house n they forrest gumps great granddaddy

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its gets even better because as time goes on more and more of those racists fukks are dying off.

After these racist fukkers from the baby boomer and silent generation die off, there are not enough bigots to replace their numbers. They really are facing their apocalypse.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
yahoo comment:

To the reasonable people commenting on the racist and hateful comments being posted: I believe we should encourage dumb posts like these.. independents and undecideds read these comments too and I think they would be much more inclined to vote against these people's party. So form now on, instead of calling them out so maybe they'd see reason, cheer them on, incite them, allow them to say even worse things... and when pubs end up consistently losing they'll probably die from high blood pressure or stress.

:leon: not a bad point

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
bigotry must not be good for ones blood pressure.

Good. They'll all have short breath if they ever try to run after us in one of these "race wars" they fantasize so much about. Imagine it: a bunch of fat tea-partiers trying to chase down a bunch of youthful, athletic voters.