st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
something like 90% of the American public believes jesus walked on water and is coming back

so theres nothing :mindblown: ing about 60% of whites voting Romney, Human beings are generally stupid for the most part.....yeah there are a few great scholars and intellectuals here and there

amongst us but they don't represent the general masses.

Stop having faith in people bro.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
It's not just st0rmfr0nt....

Allow me to regale you with some of the posts I saw on my facebook feed all night/ this morning:

This one is from a Puerto Rican with a UNION job and a school teacher wife ALSO with a UNION job...

"I would like to thank in advance the voters extending the term of Obama and putting this country in Financial Suicide. I would also like to tell other to buy your arms and ammo now, before we lose our RIGHT. I Would like to thank the freeloaders for going out to vote, yet can't go out and get a job.,either because there is no jobs, or your handouts pay more. I would also like to say I am sorry to my kids and yours as you will NEVER live in the same America I grew up in....we were strong, we were powerful and we had little debt. I would also like say YOUR Welcome to who ever is going to BLOW my taxed income money and splurge my Social Security.... If minorities want to vote the man, looking like both parties better be looking for a minority in 2016.....I am available...."

Complete jibberish and delusion.

Nice diversion.. The overwhelming majority of racist comments have been coming from your kind.. fukk outta here honkey. You're always saying some slick racist shyt on the low.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
tumblr_md59li27gN1rkd8gso1_500.jpg

Dude to the right got the :beli: face

:laff:

and the old white guy has this face :why:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
seeing that the majority of white people voted for romney really bothered me. It has really put white shame in me.

tumblr_lylcs6ikOb1qiicfz.gif

White folks at work were scaattering like waterbugs when minorities walked into their little obama bash huddles. They arent happy but what are you gonna do. If the majority of Americans feel positive effects of this term but half of the 60 percent that voted for Romney do not, they'll still call it a failure even though we avoided a depression.

A republican could get into office if they could make gas permanently go down 2.something dollars.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
28caucus-shear-blog480.jpg

i mean, damn, is it that serious?

Looks like a picture straight outta the 1950's, like they're about to string a nikka up. Aint shyt change on the inside, just the outside. What we're seeing now is is that shyt bubbling up and spewing out a little.