st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Daps
it's like they are genuinely surprised that obama won. you watch the news and they're like how the fukk did that happen?! Well you attacked immigration issues, you attacked women's issues, and you attacked health-fukking-care. What the fukk you think is going to happen when you do stupid shyt?

It's so embarrassing to be white right now.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

:steviej: the pain is so deep in her soul (one on the far left)

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:laugh: its 08 all over again. From the long faces with streams of tears to the same exact comments said four years ago. "America is now ruined", "stock up on arms because they're gonna take them all away", "its not my daddy's America anymore", "we have never been this low as a country and we'll never recover".

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The 60 percent are letting you know that they dont view you as the same kind of American they are. They feel the beginning of the encroachment into their culture which symbolizes a new breed of problems that they feel hints to their survival as a race. With love, white people will become a different race because how can a society who essentially worship the same God stay away from one another enough to keep ideals of a pure race in tact while still embracing ideals of multiculturalism.

Daps
When the white majority vote against obama and he still wins, thats a loud ass wakeup call to a people who thought all they needed was each other.

seeing that the majority of white people voted for romney really bothered me. It has really put white shame in me.

tumblr_lylcs6ikOb1qiicfz.gif