st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
From a st0rmfr0nt thread on Pastor Manning:

the lie said:
I wouldn't live next door to him or approve of him marrying into my family but I respect the man's integrity.
damian03 said:
I would. Id invite him over for a barbeque. Ive lived near people who are a 1000 times worse(He actually seems decent but then again who knows) then pastor Manning.
WhiteCamellia said:
You would invite a N-word to your table? And you're WN?! With more than 400 posts?! What the hell is the matter with you??

:dwillhuh:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
It's funny because them nikkas hate Jews even more :pachaha:

I saw a thread their they were saying jews were the reason white females like black men now :pachaha:

They post that shyt all the time. They say it's part of a ploy to conduct white genocide by breeding out white girls by "making" them fall in love with black men. Then they start posting crime stats, blah, blah, blah.

I asked what they'd do if a Jew had babies with an Aryan girl. A shytstorm ensued.

:laff:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
lmaooooooo! that site is hilarious!

It's the liberals... it's always been the liberals. They treat us self-sufficient Americans like : You know what, you make more than enough, now let's give this much of your paychecks to lazy blacks, this much to illegals..etc.. I swear to God when I was growing up some of the welfare black kids at my school had better clothes than me! And my dad would have sold his A** on the streets before he got government assistance. Mexicans come to America and all of a sudden they know what "GUESS" jeans are and "TOMMY HILFIGER" is. It's an outrage. Where was the newsletter that we turned into a communist country? They're poor, that's it. We shouldn't be giving them checks and foodstamps and free medical... We should be giving them packages of seeds that they have to water and tend to everyday if they want fuits and vegatables. Me on the other hand, I have a job. I can go to the grocery store to buy tomatoes. The government has lost it's mind.

This has to be a parody site lmao!

:dead:

Apparently this fool thinks Mexico is just people wearing peasant clothes and walking around with donkeys. And achieving the American dream is an outrage.

J9sqC.jpg

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
It's not just st0rmfr0nt....

Allow me to regale you with some of the posts I saw on my facebook feed all night/ this morning:

This one is from a Puerto Rican with a UNION job and a school teacher wife ALSO with a UNION job...

"I would like to thank in advance the voters extending the term of Obama and putting this country in Financial Suicide. I would also like to tell other to buy your arms and ammo now, before we lose our RIGHT. I Would like to thank the freeloaders for going out to vote, yet can't go out and get a job.,either because there is no jobs, or your handouts pay more. I would also like to say I am sorry to my kids and yours as you will NEVER live in the same America I grew up in....we were strong, we were powerful and we had little debt. I would also like say YOUR Welcome to who ever is going to BLOW my taxed income money and splurge my Social Security.... If minorities want to vote the man, looking like both parties better be looking for a minority in 2016.....I am available...."

Complete jibberish and delusion.