st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it not?

And what would you know?

I keep my political beliefs to myself. I am an African nationalist to the core. I believe in Africa. I believe that one day we will achieve our potential.

But there is no point in me expanding on my political beliefs in a predominantly European country. Instead, I play possum. Instead, I listen. I am part of a debating team in one of the best universities in Ireland. In the top 20 in Europe. But when it comes to "race", "multiculturalism" and "diversity" I tend to keep quiet and learn. Learn from responses.

One of my best friends in university is from Poland. His dad moved the family here in 2004, upon their EU accession due to the higher wages in his field. His dads a dentist. His mother opened up a beauty salon. The family are now multi millionaires.

He told me, whilst drunk, that if the non Polish population of Poland reached the non Irish levels here in Ireland, that he would take up arms to get them out. :whoo:

A greek/italian admitted that she supported the golden dawn, because greece is a white country.

I could continue.

These people are very well off and "anti racist" but once they see their homelands change. Even to a 20% per cent foreign born population. They are willing to go to extremes.

How do you think the working class are going to react when they find out they are about to constitute just 1% of the global population by 2100?

The western world is on the verge of ethnic strife, like not seen before.:whoo:

:what: and you that stupid

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@Anothergirl is married. So are thousands of other bw/wm couples. I believe it's the other way around and black men aren't marrying white women and just having children them. Jacked from st0rmfr0nt

314812_10151128266182673_615572714_n.jpg

Looks like they'd fit in around here. :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i wish black men had the same mythology with these shec00ns. instead of being offended by a chick that's been with white men, we look at them like they still haven't been broken in yet.

Its easy to tell when a black person[male or female] is dating someone white due to self-hate

Those people are a lost cause to me..i dont associate with them at all
fukk i look like trying to convert bytches?

Once a racist,always a racist..i feel sorry for nikkas wasting time trying to get with white hoes who look down on nikkas

Once a c00n,always a c00n..no point in trying to change these fools

I mean look at all the c00n chicks who post on here

out of thousands of message boards out there..they post up on this ho 24/7..what normal female does that?:aicmon:

Their excuse is.."well you guys are entertaining"
Picture one of those racially aware st0rmfr0nt hoes coming on this ho daily to argue with nikkas..whats the point?

bytch please..

:rudy:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich, in a speech before the Emergency Council of European Rabbis said in 1952:

"We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commission will, in the interests of peace and wiping out interracial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white woman must cohabit with members of the dark races, and the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will only become a memory. We shall embark upon an era of ten thousand years of peace and plenty, the Pax Judaica, and our race will rule undisputed over the earth. Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over the world of dark peoples."

Its not a conspiracy theory, Jews openly admit that they want to end the white race. :gladbron:

Wouldn't interracial mixing "end" other races?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP