st0rmfr0nt is mad as **** right nowww

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
What kills me is the fact that u hear these racist white folks will say some shhyt like "all u black folks just voted for Obama because he's black" I'm like, 61% of the white population voted for Romney, more than half of whites voted for Romney because he's white! :mindblown:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
It's funny because them nikkas hate Jews even more :pachaha:

I saw a thread their they were saying jews were the reason white females like black men now :pachaha:

jews are blacks owners according to them

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
What kills me is the fact that u hear these racist white folks will say some shhyt like "all u black folks just voted for Obama because he's black" I'm like, 61% of the white population voted for Romney, more than half of whites voted for Romney because he's white! :mindblown:

Yeah, so when I hear someone white say something like that, I just turn it around and say, "So you aren't gonna vote for him because he's black"? Then they go to backpedalling and I give them that :ufdup:

floe

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmaooooooo! that site is hilarious!

It's the liberals... it's always been the liberals. They treat us self-sufficient Americans like : You know what, you make more than enough, now let's give this much of your paychecks to lazy blacks, this much to illegals..etc.. I swear to God when I was growing up some of the welfare black kids at my school had better clothes than me! And my dad would have sold his A** on the streets before he got government assistance. Mexicans come to America and all of a sudden they know what "GUESS" jeans are and "TOMMY HILFIGER" is. It's an outrage. Where was the newsletter that we turned into a communist country? They're poor, that's it. We shouldn't be giving them checks and foodstamps and free medical... We should be giving them packages of seeds that they have to water and tend to everyday if they want fuits and vegatables. Me on the other hand, I have a job. I can go to the grocery store to buy tomatoes. The government has lost it's mind.

This has to be a parody site lmao!

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps

It's the liberals... it's always been the liberals. They treat us self-sufficient Americans like : You know what, you make more than enough, now let's give this much of your paychecks to lazy blacks, this much to illegals..etc.. I swear to God when I was growing up some of the welfare black kids at my school had better clothes than me! And my dad would have sold his A** on the streets before he got government assistance. Mexicans come to America and all of a sudden they know what "GUESS" jeans are and "TOMMY HILFIGER" is. It's an outrage. Where was the newsletter that we turned into a communist country? They're poor, that's it. We shouldn't be giving them checks and foodstamps and free medical... We should be giving them packages of seeds that they have to water and tend to everyday if they want fuits and vegatables. Me on the other hand, I have a job. I can go to the grocery store to buy tomatoes. The government has lost it's mind.

:dead:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

dude thinks guess is expensive? wait until he see's shyt like true religion. :dead: