SSN Breaking news-Microsoft to exit the gaming business if Gamepass is still mid by 2027

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Phil Spencer is over the entire Xbox division. He’s not head of Xbox Studios. His job isn’t to manage studios that’s Matt Booty’s job.
He's the head of the Xbox division and it seems like his only priority is absorbing competition.

Him and Matt needs to go

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is final fantasy
No its factual.

When sony came into gaming with playstation one, they shook up the world by buying exclusives, studios and starving competition. They're in the position they're today because of those decisions. Nintendo is making kiddy consoles because of those decisions as well.

Sony starving competition led to Sega, Panasonic and SNK leaving the console market.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sony literally bought its way to the top stifled competition killed 2-3 competitors along the way almost killed xbox and nintendo. Xbox isn't a threat, no where near the type of threat sony was coming into gaming. More competition is great which is why it's fine xbox is buying a publisher
Everytime yall use this argument you can never prove it. Sony didn’t start buy studios and timed exclusives until the ps3.

Give examples of how sony killed 2-3 competitors and bought their way to the top. Be specific.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Phil Spencer is over the entire Xbox division. He’s not head of Xbox Studios. His job isn’t to manage studios that’s Matt Booty’s job.
And he’s been doin a booty ass job for YEARS along with Phil’s lying ass receipts. But fail up and get rewarded using daddy’s checkbook

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

He better not do this... he wants to compete with amazon and netflix...:dead: you make video games, stick to making video games why is this dude trying to do other shyt instead of games...in a market where he's still number 3???:what:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No its factual.

When sony came into gaming with playstation one, they shook up the world by buying exclusives, studios and starving competition. They're in the position they're today because of those decisions. Nintendo is making kiddy consoles because of those decisions as well.

Sony starving competition led to Sega, Panasonic and SNK leaving the console market.
Lies, sony didn't buy exclusives, and the company they bought owned a bunch of dead ips.

The psx had more exclusives because it was cheaper and easier to develop for compared to the Saturn and N64, not because sony paid for exclusives.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft leaving the gaming space and leaving only Sony and Nintendo isn't fostering healthy competition either.

I just never understood rooting for a billion dollar company to succeed or fail as a middle class consumer. That shyt baffles my mind.

Somy Stans want their $1200 console and have an eternal monopoly

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Somy Stans want their $1200 console and have an eternal monopoly

You say this but whats funny is xbox stans would love nothing more than an actual gaming monopoly. I already see yall cheering on Microsoft talking about buying Nintendo and Valve. Yall dont care about monopolies you just want it to be your platform thats doing it :francis:

I’ve never seen playstation fans cheer for acquisitions before microsoft bought zenimax. There is no one in the world that wants playstation to own nintendo or any other big platform holder, thats an xbox stan thing

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You say this but whats funny is xbox stans would love nothing more than an actual gaming monopoly.
I'm an xbox "fan" and this is false. They both need eachother. Xbox raising xbl prices was met with nothing but vitorol and eventual reversal because of competition, whereas you with the the ps plus raise it recieved little to no push back because of the current market share. Gaming FANS should want competition. Only idiots don't.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm an xbox "fan" and this is false. They both need eachother. Xbox raising xbl prices was met with nothing but vitorol because of competition, whereas you get the ps plus raise to no push back because of current market share. Gaming FANS should want competition.

Sony wants a console monopoly forever and would do anything to raise prices.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You say this but whats funny is xbox stans would love nothing more than an actual gaming monopoly. I already see yall cheering on Microsoft talking about buying Nintendo and Valve. Yall dont care about monopolies you just want it to be your platform thats doing it :francis:

I’ve never seen playstation fans cheer for acquisitions before microsoft bought zenimax. There is no one in the world that wants playstation to own nintendo or any other big platform holder, thats an xbox stan thing

I know Nintendo is not going to bite, but I also know that Nintendo is the innovator in a stagnated industry dominated by games filled with guns, over the top violence, and yearly sports games with virtually no gameplay improvements and just a visual piece of entertainment.

Point is, Sony just copies the competition and just runs the idea down to the ground.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I know Nintendo is not going to bite, but I also know that Nintendo is the innovator in a stagnated industry dominated by games filled with guns, over the top violence, and yearly sports games with virtually no gameplay improvements and just a visual piece of entertainment.

Point is, Sony just copies the competition and just runs the idea down to the ground.

And microsoft does absolutely nothing. The only games they’ve managed to put out from xbox studios this generation is halo and forza

The only means they have of getting anything out the door anymore is just buying another publisher already shipping games