SSN Breaking news-Microsoft to exit the gaming business if Gamepass is still mid by 2027

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yes, lets pretend one platform holder doesn’t have literal emails about buying another platform holder right now and detailed ways on how to infiltrate their company :mjlol:

the only threat of a monopoly is from the trillion dollar company known for anti-competitive practices
You cannot name a single way you would benefit from X Box going out of business except bragging about winning a Coli console war.

And considering the fact Sony needs PlayStation a hell of a lot more than MS needs XB tells me whatever emails you’re tombout are taken out of context. MS would still be a multi billion if not trillion dollar business without XB. Sony would damn near go out of business without PS.

That’s prolly why they don’t try as hard as Sony to win some corny ass console war.

Sony making it to where you would have a terrible experience playing without PS Plus to the point we’re all but dependent on having it, then raising the prices as much as they have is some of the most predatory shyt I ever seen in gaming.

X Box going out of business would make it way worse and PS6 would not be anything less than $1000 at launch and they technically would have no reason to ever lower the price. :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You cannot name a single way you would benefit from X Box going out of business except bragging about winning a Coli console war.

I never said i wanted xbox to go out of business. My stance is I’ve always wanted them to step up and create better games like they did during the 360 and og xbox generation, not just buy out 3rd party publishers.

And considering the fact Sony needs PlayStation a hell of a lot more than MS needs XB tells me whatever emails you’re tombout are taken out of context. MS would still be a multi billion if not trillion dollar business without XB. Sony would damn near go out of business without PS.

Another reason why i trust sony and nintendo more than microsoft. They need to be successful in gaming, which is why phil spencer made that goofy statement about how those two companies won’t hurt gaming, because they need the gaming market to be healthy.

Microsoft is an outside entity in console gaming still. Microsoft is pushing xbox because they are trying to use it to grow other businesses they have not really gaming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony would damn near go out of business without PS.
Yall gotta stop repeating this nonsense that is simply not true. Playstation is the biggest of their divisions (Game & Network Services), but the remaining 70% of their business is not gonna just disappear. Yall act like 90% of their business is Playstation. It's not. :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yall gotta stop repeating this nonsense that is simply not true. Playstation is the biggest of their divisions (Game & Network Services), but the remaining 70% of their business is not gonna just disappear. Yall act like 90% of their business is Playstation. It's not. :mjlol:
What Sony products do you own besides PS? :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Headphones and a tv here

They also put out shows like The Boys, The Last of Us, and Movies like Spider-verse this year, lets not mention their anime distribution and music division. Even outside of that they are leaders in audio and camera equipment. Etc.

Don’t be dumb. Sony is a huge company

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I own thousands in Sony stock. That's better than Products. World is bigger than the US breh. Lots of electronic shyt is supplied by Sony and its patents on shyt. Especially the lenses and camera equipment in phones.

Own thousands in Microsoft and Nintendo too. Nintendo ain't going nowhere and I like what MS is doing outside of XBox.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Headphones and a tv here

They also put out shows like The Boys, The Last of Us, and Movies like Spider-verse this year, lets not mention their anime distribution and music division.
Don’t be dumb
Damn I was gone dap and rep u and call a truce but why I gotta be dumb? :gucci:

Yall way too sensitive bout this console war shyt. I’m bout to take my talents over to South X Box Beach :hhh:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I know I'm not bringing much to the conversation but really I need to know who in the hell stans Microsoft

I understand stanning for Nintendo

I understand stanning for Sony

I understand stanning for Apple (specially Steve jobs apple)

For their nostalgia and their history.

But Microsoft
it's like Being a Vince McMahon Stan :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know I'm not bringing much to the conversation but really I need to know who in the hell stans Microsoft

Nostalgia and their history.

But Microsoft
trying-not-to-laugh-lol.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Headphones and a tv here

They also put out shows like The Boys, The Last of Us, and Movies like Spider-verse this year, lets not mention their anime distribution and music division. Even outside of that they are leaders in audio and camera equipment. Etc.

Don’t be dumb. Sony is a huge company
Sony Music artists:

Beyonce
Doja Cat
Adele
etc.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

For their nostalgia and their history.

But Microsoft
It's like being a Silk The Shocker stan
Somebody_Like_Me.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Theres like 3 big music labels in the industry that a bunch of sub labels are tied to, Sony music is one of them lol
Yup.

Warner Music Group
Sony Music Group
Universal Music Group

Everyone else is basically a child branch of one of these companies.

Sony straight up stacked.

Last edited: