SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
loll u guys got me watching Dragon Ball Z Movie # 8 again

why does broly seem so calm in the start? never noticed then again the dbz movies to me are a blur

he's calm cause he has the device on that keeps him from going crazy and in control by his father....once it broke/came off, that's when all hell broke loose lol...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
he's calm cause he has the device on that keeps him from going crazy and in control by his father....once it broke/came off, that's when all hell broke loose lol...

oh yeah i knew that but its funny to see him like this

when vegta said come here to him i was like :dahell:
Broly-normal-form-dragon-ball-z-10981867-500-370.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I cant go back and forth with you about a 15yr old conversation thats been solved for just as long. We arent talking about the fanbase wanting Goku back, we are speaking on power levels. Of course in theory, Goku could continue to get stronger since Gohan had his potential maximized already but we arent speaking theoretically, we are speaking in real time and Goku was not more powerful than Gohan as SSJ3. Toriyama never said Goku was stronger than Gohan he DID say however that he brought Goku back because of the fanbase. Bringing Goku back was NOT synonymous with Goku being made the strongest by the end of the series. The hero yes, the most powerful, no. Popularity means little other than incentive. You can present no feat or logic other than popularity to prove Goku was stronger than Gohan. Never stated, never implied. You realize Kid Buu was the weakest Buu correct? Kid Buu was working Goku about as definitively as Super Buu w/SSJ3 Gotenks was working Gohan. Now we know that Goku couldn't sustain ssj3 against Kid Buu but he did state that if he could reach full power, he thought he could beat him. This is Kid buu breh, the weakest of them all other than Mr. Buu (Good Buu). Fat Buu lost tons of power when Evil Buu split from him...and this is the same Buu that was tanking Kid Buu attacks in the final fight for a short time. Weaker than Kid, but not by a huge amount. Not to mention that Super Buu having the memories of Fat Buu, recalled how strong ssj3 Goku was and still made it a point to tell Gohan that HE was the fighter he had been waiting on every since he felt Gohan's ki midway through his training, not Goku. If Goku was stronger, Buu wouldve been waiting on him. If Goku was stronger, he wouldve gave Kid Buu that work. If Goku was stronger, he couldve finished or atleast damaged Fat Buu more than he had. The case has been made already years ago that ssj3 Gotenks is stronger than Goku, let alone Gohan who ssj3 Gotenks is aware is more powerful than himself. You're right, Chou Gohan can't get any stronger while Goku can continue to, but Goku would HAVE to continue getting stronger in order to be stronger than Gohan. That COULD happen, but it DIDNT happen before the series ended and thats the main point.

you're incorrect....

1. goku at ss3 is stronger than mystic gohan....that's not fan made shyt, that's from the source material.....

2. kid buu isnt the weakest of the buus....he's actually the strongest regular buu....the buu levels go from weakest to strongest: fat buu, evil, majin, kid....didnt include super buu (which is majin when he starts absorbing people) cause he's not a reg and his level depends on who he absorbs...

3. super buu wanted to fight gohan did that cause he thought he could beat him and absorb him, not cause he thought he was the strongest fighter....he thought goku was the strongest, and thought he needed to get stronger, so the strongest fighter he could beat and absorb: gohan...

...the other thread has the info backing up all i'm saying....

edit - clarifying point 3: the super buu that fought gohan was the second super buu...he had only absorbed gotenks and piccolo....he was the second strongest super buu....

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if his power never stops rising, how is he not limitless?.....the only question would be if his body could take it....beacuse he's not canon and they had him get beat, we'll never know....but if goku's can take ss3, why cant broly's when he's naturally stronger?...i mean, the fact that he was the legend, the first to go ss, then ss2(this is what he went before goku beats him), and always ready to fight more i think shows his body couldve handled it....

You answered your own rhetorical question with your very next statement; Broly wasn't unlimited because his body could only contain a finite amount of ki before have to release the excess. Again, we agree that Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan status gave him greater natural ability than any other Saiyan, but we disagree on how much greater that natural ability was. Goku (along with everyone else) achieved the ability to access, contain, and control greater ki through training and other factors (zenkai power boost for the Saiyans for example). I have no doubt that Broly could surpass the others if he made any effort to train his body to handle more ki, but he didn't exactly seem like the training type. We will probably have to agree to disagree on this point, as saw nothing from either movies 8 or 10 to suggest that Broly had limitless power and you clearly did.

also: mystic gohan is not stronger than ss3 goku...goku is the strongest in the series cause the fans wanted it that way, so the creator made it that way....if anything, him making gohan mystic was a way to get fans to shut up about gohan having the potential to pass goku...once he made him mystic, he capped how strong gohan could get....he wasnt a punk and was still one of the strongest non fused characters in the universe, but there was no way he could ever surpass goku cause he couldnt go to another level anymore....

fukk the meta commentary/supposed word of god; based on what is printed in the manga, Chou/Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was greater than SSj 3 Goku, at least during the Buu Saga. Gohan showed up and handled Super Buu with ease, the same Super Buu that was roughly equal to SSj 3 Gotenks, and the same Super Buu that Goku said he couldn't beat even with Vegeta's help.

729994-596142_46_507_46__420412.jpg

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you're incorrect....

1. goku at ss3 is stronger than mystic gohan....that's not fan made shyt, that's from the source material.....

2. kid buu isnt the weakest of the buus....he's actually the strongest regular buu....the buu levels go from weakest to strongest: fat buu, evil, majin, kid....didnt include super buu (which is majin when he starts absorbing people) cause he's not a reg and his level depends on who he absorbs...

3. super buu wanted to fight gohan cause he thought he could beat him and absorb him, not cause he thought he was the strongest fighter....he thought goku was the strongest, and thought he needed to get stronger, so the strongest fighter he could beat and absorb: gohan...

shut-up-exasperated-archie-o.gif

Aight man. Its your amendment...:manny:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
you're incorrect....

3. super buu wanted to fight gohan cause he thought he could beat him and absorb him, not cause he thought he was the strongest fighter....he thought goku was the strongest, and thought he needed to get stronger, so the strongest fighter he could beat and absorb: gohan...

yeah I always wondered who was stronger between mystic gohan and SS3 goku. Its been a while since i watched the buu saga, but from what i remember is that SS3 goku pretty much fought fat buu to a standstill. Where as mystic gohan was kicking super buu ass before he absorbed gotenks and piccilo. So it made absolutely no sense when SS3 goku was able to keep up with kid buu. When goku fought fat buu he knew that his time was short, So i dont know why he didnt make short work of him and be done with it, if he was that much stronger. :mindblown:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I always wondered who was stronger between mystic gohan and SS3 goku. Its been a while since i watched the buu saga, but from what i remember is that SS3 goku pretty much fought fat buu to a standstill. Where as mystic gohan was kicking super buu ass before he absorbed gotenks and piccilo. So it made absolutely no sense when SS3 goku was able to keep up with kid buu. When goku fought fat buu he knew that his time was short, So i dont know why he didnt make short work of him and be done with it, if he was that much stronger. :mindblown:

Kid buu is weaker than super buu. thats why.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fukk the meta commentary/supposed word of god; based on what is printed in the manga, Chou/Mystic/Ultimate Gohan was greater than SSj 3 Goku, at least during the Buu Saga. Gohan showed up and handled Super Buu with ease, the same Super Buu that was roughly equal to SSj 3 Gotenks, and the same Super Buu that Goku said he couldn't beat even with Vegeta's help.

Don't even bother with it breh. Dude trying to argue something that was deaded in the late 90s. I wasn't even gonna waste my time to post scans and feats which is mandatory in VS debates. I was just gonna let him do him. I see you though breh...
:smugbiden:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You answered your own rhetorical question with your very next statement; Broly wasn't unlimited because his body could only contain a finite amount of ki before have to release the excess. Again, we agree that Broly's Legendary Super Saiyan status gave him greater natural ability than any other Saiyan, but we disagree on how much greater that natural ability was. Goku (along with everyone else) achieved the ability to access, contain, and control greater ki through training and other factors (zenkai power boost for the Saiyans for example). I have no doubt that Broly could surpass the others if he made any effort to train his body to handle more ki, but he didn't exactly seem like the training type. We will probably have to agree to disagree on this point, as saw nothing from either movies 8 or 10 to suggest that Broly had limitless power and you clearly did.

1. the thing about broly - ok, we can agree to disagree...

2. mysticgohan/ss3 goku - you do realize there are different super buus right?..the super buu that fought gotenks wasnt the same super buu that fought gohan nor the same super buu in this panel...they are all called super buu, but his power level was different for each cause of absorbtions...the super buu in this panel had absorbed gotenks, gohan, and piccolo; this was the strongest super buu...the super buu that fought gohan only had absorbed gotenks and piccolo(second strongest)....the super buu that fought gotenks had only absorbed piccolo....ss3 goku was stronger than all of the super buus except the final one that absorbed gohan...at that point, he was stronger than everyone without fusion...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there are 3 different super buus....gohan fought the 2nd level super buu....kid buu is stronger than him...

the only reason goku 'struggled' with fat buu is cause he was trying to get the others to take over the earth protector role...he didnt want to have to beat buu, he wanted them to...also, ss3 shorten the time he had left....when he came back, he could do ss3 without worrying about time....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kid buu is weaker than super buu. thats why.

there are different super buus...kid buu is stronger than the super buu gohan was beating, but he's weaker than the super buu that fought the goku/vegata fusion character....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut-up-exasperated-archie-o.gif

Aight man. Its your amendment...:manny:

lol...i havent admended another...i know what i'm talking about cause everything i'm stating is found in the manga yall going by....think yall just confusing/mixing shyt to try to make gohan look better....like the dude that posted the panel of the super buu that had absorbed gohan, gotenks, and piccolo, like it was the same super buu that was fighting gohan....it wasnt...

...but whatever, been cool shooting the shyt with yall....helped pass time at work...