SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the show, i thought they said kid buu was his strongest form :wtf:
- buu saga was dumb as hell

kidd buu was the strongest reg buu....by reg i mean he hadnt absorbed anyone...the list of reg buus from strongest to weakest goes:

1. kid
2. majin
3. evil
4. fat

if you include the super buus:

1. super buu that absorbed gotenks, gohan, piccolo
2. kid buu
3. super buu that abosorbed gotenks, piccolo
4. super buu that abosrbed piccolo
5. majin
6. eveil
7. fat

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. the thing about broly - ok, we can agree to disagree...

2. mysticgohan/ss3 goku - you do realize there are different super buus right?..the super buu that fought gotenks wasnt the same super buu that fought gohan nor the same super buu in this panel...they are all called super buu, but his power level was different for each cause of absorbtions...the super buu in this panel had absorbed gotenks, gohan, and piccolo; this was the strongest super buu...the super buu that fought gohan only had absorbed gotenks and piccolo(second strongest)....the super buu that fought gotenks had only absorbed piccolo....ss3 goku was stronger than all of the super buus except the final one that absorbed gohan...at that point, he was stronger than everyone without fusion...

Where to start... :snoop:

I'm well aware of the different versions of Super Buu, but your memory is definitely betraying you.

Base Super Buu (Good Buu + Pure Evil Buu) was the version that fought SSj 3 Gotenks and was roughly equal with him. This same version of Super Buu tried fighting Mystic Gohan and was dominated, so he decided to make a tactile retreat knowing that he couldn't beat Gohan in that form.

Base Super Buu returned just in time for Goten and Trunks to be able to fuse again and baited them into doing so. Once they became SSj 3 Gotenks, Base Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo at the same time becoming Gotenks Buu or Super Buu 2. In that form, Buu was able to use Gotenks added power and Piccolo's tactics to beat Gohan pretty easily; however, his cockiness got the best of him, and Buu allowed the Gotenks fusion to wear off reverting to Piccolo Buu or Super Buu 1.5. In this state, he was weak enough for Gohan to beat, so he had to come up with another plan on the fly and manged to absorb Gohan becoming Gohan Buu or Super Buu 3.

Gohan Buu was the version that easily beat Goku and Vegeta before they were able to become Vegito. Vegito easily beat down Gohan Buu, but allowed himself to be absorbed in order to free Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo turning Gohan Buu into Base Super Buu or Super Buu 1. The scan I posted earlier was after Goku and Vegeta removed those four from Super Buu (that's the drop in power that Goku was referring to in that scan). Despite that drop in power, Goku still didn't think that he and Vegeta stood a chance.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lol...i havent admended another...i know what i'm talking about cause everything i'm stating is found in the manga yall going by....think yall just confusing/mixing shyt to try to make gohan look better....like the dude that posted the panel of the super buu that had absorbed gohan, gotenks, and piccolo, like it was the same super buu that was fighting gohan....it wasnt...

...but whatever, been cool shooting the shyt with yall....helped pass time at work...
I was referring to the 1st Amendment breh. :pachaha:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where to start... :snoop:

I'm well aware of the different versions of Super Buu, but your memory is definitely betraying you.

Base Super Buu (Good Buu + Pure Evil Buu) was the version that fought SSj 3 Gotenks and was roughly equal with him. This same version of Super Buu tried fighting Mystic Gohan and was dominated, so he decided to make a tactile retreat knowing that he couldn't beat Gohan in that form.

Base Super Buu returned just in time for Goten and Trunks to be able to fuse again and baited them into doing so. Once they became SSj 3 Gotenks, Base Super Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo at the same time becoming Gotenks Buu or Super Buu 2. In that form, Buu was able to use Gotenks added power and Piccolo's tactics to beat Gohan pretty easily; however, his cockiness got the best of him, and Buu allowed the Gotenks fusion to wear off reverting to Piccolo Buu or Super Buu 1.5. In this state, he was weak enough for Gohan to beat, so he had to come up with another plan on the fly and manged to absorb Gohan becoming Gohan Buu or Super Buu 3.

Gohan Buu was the version that easily beat Goku and Vegeta before they were able to become Vegito. Vegito easily beat down Gohan Buu, but allowed himself to be absorbed in order to free Goten, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo turning Gohan Buu into Base Super Buu or Super Buu 1. The scan I posted earlier was after Goku and Vegeta removed those four from Super Buu (that's the drop in power that Goku was referring to in that scan). Despite that drop in power, Goku still didn't think that he and Vegeta stood a chance.

the buu made from evil and fat was a reg buu...super buu 1 wasn't until he absorbed piccolo....gotenks ss3 was stronger than super buu 1, the only reason he lost is cause he got cocky, bullshytted, and the fusion wore off...buu tricked him cause of the cockiness, that's how he was able to absorb him....yea, gohan was stronger than super buu 1(the one that fought gotenks), but he was even with super buu 2 (the buu that absorbed gotenks) and a lil stronger than the buu when the fusion wore off....

no, the panel you posted is when goku and vegeta got absorbed while he was super buu 3....look at the panel, you can clearly see 4 pods (piccolo, gohan, goten, trunks)....that's why goku didn't want to fight him without fusion....but that's besides the point, the whole point of us talking about the super buus was cause yall said gohan was stronger than goku cause he fought a stronger buu, which isn't true....power level wise: the strongest buu was super buu 3, gohan didnt fight him....kid buu is the second strongest buu after super buu 3; kid buu and goku are even; while super buu 2 and gohan are even....which shows goku was stronger than mystic gohan....

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the buu made from evil and fat was a reg buu...super buu 1 wasn't until he absorbed piccolo....gotenks ss3 was stronger than super buu 1, the only reason he lost is cause he got cocky, bullshytted, and the fusion wore off...buu tricked him cause of the cockiness, that's how he was able to absorb him....yea, gohan was stronger than super buu 1(the one that fought gotenks), but he was even with super buu 2 (the buu that absorbed gotenks) and a lil stronger than the buu when the fusion wore off....

no, the panel you posted is when goku and vegeta got absorbed while he was super buu 3....look at the panel, you can clearly see 4 pods (piccolo, gohan, goten, trunks)....that's why goku didn't want to fight him without fusion....but that's besides the point, the whole point of us talking about the super buus was cause yall said gohan was stronger than goku cause he fought a stronger buu, which isn't true....power level wise: the strongest buu was super buu 3, gohan didnt fight him....kid buu is the second strongest buu after super buu 3; kid buu and goku are even; while super buu 2 and gohan are even....which shows goku was stronger than mystic gohan....

Mystic Gohan was stronger than Goku SSJ3

Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku were not even. SSJ3 Goku could barley keep up with kid buu.

Kid Buu was actually one of the more weaker Buu's. The real threat with Kid Buu was how dangerous and reckless he was.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I
on the show, i thought they said kid buu was his strongest form :wtf:
- buu saga was dumb as hell
I always felt that Kid Buu was the weakest of the buus... however he was the most savage mindless lethal reckless of the buus which made him the most dangerous of the buus. Fat Buu was childlike which was how Hercule stopped him and Super Buu was a warrior which is why Mystic Gohan outclassed him. Kid Buu just wanted to kill and destroy and could regenerate with ease... if the Spirit Bomb hadn't worked the universe would have been doomed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't even bother with it breh. Dude trying to argue something that was deaded in the late 90s. I wasn't even gonna waste my time to post scans and feats which is mandatory in VS debates. I was just gonna let him do him. I see you though breh...
:smugbiden:

Man, I haven't had a serious debate about this topic since about 2003 (when the Funimation dubs of the Buu Saga were released). I was genuinely surprised to see that someone still thinks that SSj 3 Goku > Chou Gohan and Kid Buu > Base Super Buu. Ahh, dat nostalgia...:ahh:

I tend to go with the nomenclature from the games ( with the exception of Fat Buu), as every version of the character is technically "Majin Buu". Naming conventions aside, the scan I posted is clearly of Base Super Buu (or Majin Buu if you prefer). Breaking down he scan, the top left panel clearly shows that Buu is surprised at the fact that he has reverted to his base form. The Kais are celebrating, stating that Buu is "back to normal". You then transition to Goku remarking at how much power Buu has lost due to them removing Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks, Vegeta telling Goku that they should leave, and Goku saying that leaving at that point would be crazy, as they couldn't beat that form of Buu (the same one that Gohan handled easily). Yes, Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks are there, but their pods have clearly been torn out. If it was Gohan Buu in that scan, then the dialogue between the Kais and Goku and Vegeta makes no sense.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
dude everyone knows this......

when i saw it i was like wtf how did he even do that like it was nothing

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mystic Gohan was stronger than Goku SSJ3

Kid Buu and SSJ3 Goku were not even. SSJ3 Goku could barley keep up with kid buu.

Kid Buu was actually one of the more weaker Buu's. The real threat with Kid Buu was how dangerous and reckless he was.

all of this is wrong....but all I say is prove yall shyt....prove kid buu was one of the weaker buus (not true, he was the strongest buu that didn't absorb anyone)...prove mystic gohan was stronger than goku(not true, he's a step below ss3)...prove kid buu and ss3 goku weren't even(not true)...

seriously, prove yall shyt...cause even though i'm using shyt from the magna, that goes against what yall saying, yall still think yall right...so i'll just ask yall to prove it...

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I used to get up at 5 or 6ish on Saturday morning's just to catch the OG Dragonball episodes as a kid before it became famous.

Of course, I graduated to Z and GT, but you motherfukkers take this shyt serious.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I haven't had a serious debate about this topic since about 2003 (when the Funimation dubs of the Buu Saga were released). I was genuinely surprised to see that someone still thinks that SSj 3 Goku > Chou Gohan and Kid Buu > Base Super Buu. Ahh, dat nostalgia...:ahh:

I tend to go with the nomenclature from the games ( with the exception of Fat Buu), as every version of the character is technically "Majin Buu". Naming conventions aside, the scan I posted is clearly of Base Super Buu (or Majin Buu if you prefer). Breaking down he scan, the top left panel clearly shows that Buu is surprised at the fact that he has reverted to his base form. The Kais are celebrating, stating that Buu is "back to normal". You then transition to Goku remarking at how much power Buu has lost due to them removing Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks, Vegeta telling Goku that they should leave, and Goku saying that leaving at that point would be crazy, as they couldn't beat that form of Buu (the same one that Gohan handled easily). Yes, Gohan, Piccolo, Goten, and Trunks are there, but their pods have clearly been torn out. If it was Gohan Buu in that scan, then the dialogue between the Kais and Goku and Vegeta makes no sense.

you need to go back and look at that saga again, that's all I gotta say at this point...cause all the signs point to what i'm saying is true, but yall just don't wanna accept it...

1. kid buu is the strongest buu that didn't absorb anyone...I mean seriously, there are only 4 buus when not talking about absorbing someone, and yall think he's on the level of fat or evil buu?..come on...
2. kid buu and ss3 goku were even
3. they both were stronger than mystic gohan

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
SSJ3 Gotenks showed 2 things.

1. Just how strong a fusion could be.

2. How becoming a Saiyan becomes easier down the Saiyan bloodline.

I hate how people skim through that. Think of how hard it was for Vegeta to go SSJ. And how easy it was for Goten and Trunks. It was like a switch for them.
This is why I couldn't watch GT.
It should have been about Trunks and Goten reaching ridiculous power levels.
How you gonna have them going SSJ at 8 and 9 and make them lame ass adults? :stopitslime:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of this is wrong....but all I say is prove yall shyt....prove kid buu was one of the weaker buus (not true, he was the strongest buu that didn't absorb anyone)...prove mystic gohan was stronger than goku(not true, he's a step below ss3)...prove kid buu and ss3 goku weren't even(not true)...

seriously, prove yall shyt...cause even though i'm using shyt from the magna, that goes against what yall saying, yall still think yall right...so i'll just ask yall to prove it...

You don't need it spelled out for you to know who was stronger.

I know its kind of confusing because buu tranforms so much and each transformation didn't mean he was getting stronger.

Kidd buu was a step above base buu but also a a few steps below absorbed super buu.

Gohan could handle base buu which is only slightly stronger than kid buu.

Plus Gohan has a lot more stamina than a SSJ3 Goku.

But put aside all this who is stronger bullshyt and realize...

Goku will always be as strong as the plot needs him to be, whether its explained or not same with ever other Z fighter.

I like to think that Goku wins most fights not because he just has a higher power level but because he just a better fighter.

If you were to ask me who would win in a fight between Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku I would put my money on Goku even though I think Gohan has a higher power level.