SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I get some pics of these Buus for some reference please?

Fat Buu (Ultra Buu + Grand Kaioshin)
500px-MajinBuuFatFirstApDBZ02.png

Skinny Buu/Pure Evil Buu
evil+buu.jpg

Super Buu 1/ Evil Buu (Skinny Buu + Fat Buu)
280px-MajinBuuSuperNV..png

Super Buu 1.5/Piccolo Buu (Super Buu + Piccolo + Trunks + Goten)
Super_Buu_Piccolo.png

Super Buu 2/ Gotenks Buu (Super Buu + SSj 3 Gotenks + Piccolo)
BuuGotenks3.png

Super Buu 3/Gohan Buu (Super Buu + Gohan + Piccolo + Trunks + Goten)
2267134-majinbuusuperpiccologohangotentrunksnv.png

Ultra Buu/Buff Buu (Kid Buu + South Kaioshin)
182774-newbitmapimagekl4_super.png

Kid Buu/Pure Buu/Original Buu
280px-MajinBuuKidDebutNV.png

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you need to go back and look at that saga again, that's all I gotta say at this point...cause all the signs point to what i'm saying is true, but yall just don't wanna accept it...

1. kid buu is the strongest buu that didn't absorb anyone...I mean seriously, there are only 4 buus when not talking about absorbing someone, and yall think he's on the level of fat or evil buu?..come on...
2. kid buu and ss3 goku were even
3. they both were stronger than mystic gohan

You need to take your own advise, because you are clearly mixing things up (E.G. Piccolo Buu fighting Gotenks which never happened). Kid Buu is my favorite Z villain and Goku is my favorite Z-Fighter, so there is nothing I would like more than for them to be the strongest, but the evidence doesn't support it. Sorry. :yeshrug:

The only way you can reach the conclusion you have is be watching the Funimation Dub of the anime without comparing it to the Japanese version or the manga. The only point you're remotely correct about is your second one.
This nikka man...:snoop:

Indeed.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to take your own advise, because you are clearly mixing things up (E.G. Piccolo Buu fighting Gotenks which never happened). Kid Buu is my favorite Z villain and Goku is my favorite Z-Fighter, so there is nothing I would like more than for them to be the strongest, but the evidence doesn't support it. Sorry. :yeshrug:

The only way you can reach the conclusion you have is be watching the Funimation Dub of the anime without comparing it to the Japanese version or the manga. The only point you're remotely correct about is your second one.

Indeed.

ok, i was mistaken about piccolo buu fighting gotenks, but the rest i'm not...to save my words, here's the manga:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c001/

this is in the buu saga right after evil buu eats fat buu creating the one you call super buu 1...you and others can read it going forward from there...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, i was mistaken about piccolo buu fighting gotenks, but the rest i'm not...to save my words, here's the manga:

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dragon_ball/v41/c001/

this is in the buu saga right after evil buu eats fat buu creating the one you call super buu 1...you and others can read it going forward from there...

Thanks for finding the manga for me.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c004/9.html

Read from there and you will see that you are clearly mistaken about Goku and Kid Buu being stronger than Super Buu 1.

And here is the same scene in animated form.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for finding the manga for me.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/dragon_ball/v42/c004/9.html

Read from there and you will see that you are clearly mistaken about Goku and Kid Buu being stronger than Super Buu 1.

And here is the same scene in animated form.

no prob....

if you continue reading, as soon as they escape buu's body and they think he's gonna be weaker than super buu 1 (around fat or evil's level) cause they released everyone, see what goku says to vegeta when kid buu starts forming....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
no prob....

if you continue reading, as soon as they escape buu's body and they think he's gonna be weaker than super buu 1 (around fat or evil's level) cause they released everyone, see what goku says to vegeta when kid buu starts forming....

The line about Buu's power increasing? He was referring to Ultra Buu, not Kid Buu.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The line about Buu's power increasing? He was referring to Ultra Buu, not Kid Buu.

yes....but not once after that did they say his power dropped down below super buu 1 once he became kid...which goes along with showing kid buu is stronger....

also, forgot to comment about the clip you posted: you realize goku's not fighting at ss3 right?...which is a lot stronger than the level he was fighting at....so you cant say he's weaker than super buu 1 cause he was losing to him not fighting at his highest level....