SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
DBZ threads never fail to gain numbers.

Anyway, I thought SS3 was like a mutation transformation when I first saw Goku transform. It looked nothing like the previous transformations. Plus the fact that you couldn't even stay in the form for long sounds like an experimental side effect.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't need it spelled out for you to know who was stronger.

I know its kind of confusing because buu tranforms so much and each transformation didn't mean he was getting stronger.

Kidd buu was a step above base buu but also a a few steps below absorbed super buu.

Gohan could handle base buu which is only slightly stronger than kid buu.

Plus Gohan has a lot more stamina than a SSJ3 Goku.

But put aside all this who is stronger bullshyt and realize...

Goku will always be as strong as the plot needs him to be, whether its explained or not same with ever other Z fighter.

I like to think that Goku wins most fights not because he just has a higher power level but because he just a better fighter.

If you were to ask me who would win in a fight between Mystic Gohan and SSJ3 Goku I would put my money on Goku even though I think Gohan has a higher power level.

you know, you just agreed with what I said in line 3: kidd buu was the strongest reg buu, meaning having not absorbed anyone...and that super buu 3 (the one that absorbed gotenks, gohan, piccolo) was the strongest period....

lines 3 and 4 contradict each other: how can kid buu be stronger than base buu, while at the same time be weaker?....

also, the fact that you said that goku will be as strong as the plot needs him goes with what I've been saying all along: he's the strongest....yea, it's a plot hole, but it's what the whole back and forth I was having with others was all about....

yea, goku was one of the better fighters in the series, but in the end it all boiled down to who was the strongest...

but whatever...been fun shooting the shyt with yall

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
you know, you just agreed with what I said in line 3: kidd buu was the strongest reg buu, meaning having not absorbed anyone...and that super buu 3 (the one that absorbed gotenks, gohan, piccolo) was the strongest period....

lines 3 and 4 contradict each other: how can kid buu be stronger than base buu, while at the same time be weaker?....

also, the fact that you said that goku will be as strong as the plot needs him goes with what I've been saying all along: he's the strongest....yea, it's a plot hole, but it's what the whole back and forth I was having with others was all about....

yea, hoku was one of the better fighters in the series, but in the end it all boiled down to who was the strongest...

but whatever...been fun shooting the shyt with yall

lol kid buu is the strongest

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol kid buu is the strongest

he's the strongest reg buu meaning just himself and hadnt absorbed anyone...the strongest buu period was super buu 3 cause he had the combined powers of himself, mystic gohan, gotenks, and piccolo....

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
he's the strongest reg buu meaning just himself and hadnt absorbed anyone...the strongest buu period was super buu 3 cause he had the combined powers of himself, mystic gohan, gotenks, and piccolo....

tbh this theory might be right seeing as goku alone beat kid buu instead of the combined power of goku and vegeta
remind me what happend with super buu vs vegeto? i cant remember the proper outcome

it was vegeto beating buu badly right? but happend after that? did they beat him or did they go inside him? i cant remmeber

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh this theory might be right seeing as goku alone beat kid buu instead of the combined power of goku and vegeta
remind me what happend with super buu vs vegeto? i cant remember the proper outcome

it was vegeto beating buu badly right? but happend after that? did they beat him or did they go inside him? i cant remmeber

vegeto was beating him, but he allowed himself to be absorbed to free the others inside...once inside, the fusion wore off cause the earrings came off...once they did, vegeta crushed his earring cause he didnt want to do that shyt no more.....anyway, when they freed everyone including fat buu, kid buu got created...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
vegeto was beating him, but he allowed himself to be absorbed to free the others inside...once inside, the fusion wore off cause the earrings came off...once they did, vegeta crushed his earring cause he didnt want to do that shyt no more.....anyway, when they freed everyone including fat buu, kid buu got created...

ah yes thats it, if they had killed buu the others would of died

well i guess super buu was the strongest :ehh: