SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And since we are still on the topic of useless, subpar tranformations, I'm gonna throw this out there.

SSJ God is the stupidest shyt i could ever imagine....

So Toriyama you spend the whole series trying to humble these saiyans, giving them stronger foes each saga and then you go and give them a transformation that is literally called "GOD MODE".

And the explanation for the mode is AN EXACT MOTHER fukkING CARBON COPY OF THE LEGENDARY SSJ MYTH. Side from needing 6 good-hearted saiyans its like damn near word for word.

First fusion, then potara rings, now this?? Next thing you know dudes are gonna need to form a fukking saiyan voltron to beat a nikka.

Out of all the shyt he could of chose to be canon, he actually wants to pursue this SSJ God mess...

If you want to start a saga where Goku and the crew has to fight "gods". Keep Goku and the crew mortal.
Because..
1. It keeps them humble
2. It builds good character development for the good and bad guys. For Bills to be challenged by a mere mortal would echo through there whole god hierarchy and would force dudes to come see what these saiyans are truly all about.

But no.. lets give him god-like power status upfront so he can fight on par with them,because fukk training and working for your achievements.

And can we please have a little bit more creativity when it comes to this transformation, all we literally got was a palette change. For a movie that was introducing a brand new transformation it was a major let down.

Seriously though how lazy and unimaginative can these creators/artist be.

Go to google images and type in "SSJ God" you'll find 2 things.
1. Fan Art of what people thought SSJ God should look like which is very creative
2. Fan Art of every DBZ character made into a SSJ God because its that fukking easy to just change the color of their hair and call it a SSJ God..

I swear Toriyama is the George Lucas of Anime/Manga.

/endrant

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gohan should have been the GOAT after cell ended. It would have been dope to see him end Buu and save the day in the end.

:camby: at little 5 year olds going super saiyan and shining harder than any of the lifelong riders like Piccolo, Tien, or Krillin. Gohan made sense since we actually saw him train and he was shook most of the time. All of that Goten and Trunks nonsense was just corny to me.

If anything, mystic power ups for Piccolo and the humans would have been >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ god.

SSJ3 just looks so :scusthov:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Chou Gohan is stronger than any non-fused fighter. Canon. Broly, in the context of the timelines, is really just USSJ2 with plot protection.

Broly gets stronger the longer he is in LSSj.

It took the combined power of 4 Super Saiyans and an Ultra Namekian to just blast him in the sun, when he didn't even get destroyed.

J/s there is a reason how in Budokai 3 when you go and unlock Broly, Goku drops everything against Kid Buu and goes to fight him.

Broly's swag is ON A TRILLION!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSJ3 was the result of training to a point where a living body couldn't take it which is why Goku had to die to reach it and why he can't even use it properly when he's alive.

It's pretty much a "hacked" SSJ state that simply isn't able to be reached outside of extenuating circumstances. Magical fusion or being one of the very people alive who would be allowed to keep their body, want to train, and be deemed eligible for Kai training while being a Saiyan.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mystic Gohan vs Legendary SSJ Broly, who wins?

broly...he was the strongest non fused character, period....he was like the hulk in the sense the angrier he got, the stronger he got...only difference: he was angry just cause he was fukking crazy lol.....the longer he stayed as a ss, the more his power would multiply because he would lose control mentally cause he was fukking crazy.....it's a reason they called him the legendary super saiyan....but he wasn't canon lol...

the strongest canon non fused character is goku at ss3...mystic gohan is a step or 2 below him...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
realized I didn't comment on the thread:

actually, anything after ss1 is pointless...that was the pinnacle f they race....they just kept going to different levels cause that's what the story called for....with that said, ss3 was a dope transformation....the way everyone looked at goku like 'what the fukk?!?!? that's some bullshyt cause I cant do it' was the shyt lol......the worst transformation had to be super trunks or frieza into his 2nd stage...or even the pretty boy that was frieza's body guard.....those were just bad....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it was Toriyama himself who stated that Mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fused character in the DBZ universe

naw...the only thing he's said was that he wanted to make gohan the lead after the cell saga...once he didn't, goku became and stayed the strongest from that point forward....all cause of the fans....

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
:shaqbuu:.

Dead.gif~original

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Chou Gohan is stronger than any non-fused fighter. Canon. Broly, in the context of the timelines, is really just USSJ2 with plot protection.

This is accurate. Though Broly's strength increasing with each second would eventually have him surpass Gohan's power.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I didn't like how Goku got all these advantages over Vegeta. Dude learns all these techniques in other world, and gets to train there for years without limitations like gravity and oh yeah your body, all the while all Vegeta has is that tired ass gravity room.

They also went too crazy with the power levels after Cell.

The series should have given Vegeta and Piccolo more shine.