SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean wasnt goku ss3 useful tho because he had to give trunks time to get the dragon radar back
even tho he was showing off he gave up his time on earth powering up to help

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:salute:

He may not have gone SSJ3 but Goku will NEVER have a transformation this swagged out
Super_Baby_Vegeta_2nd_Form.jpg

I know there are sooooo many things GT got wrong but Baby Vegeta was the only thing they got right
Swagged out?

nikka look like Android #28 :camby:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I really feel like super saiyan 4 is the true super saiyan 1. It's the only transformation that is reminiscent of the original transformation.
The other transformations I think are different stages of power a saiyan can obtain with no tail...like pieces to the whole transformation. But with the tail, a real super saiyan, which has to undergo an oozaru transformation,is born.
Just notice the higher the level, more hair and strength and ferocity is shown. Super saiyan 3 loses its eyebrows and the brow bone thickens out, like how oozaru's is. I think ssj3 is the highest level of saiyan you can get with no tail because the power is too much to handle without it

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I like ssj3. The look is cool with the long hair and the power with the gold lightening. It's just Goku was an idiot. He could have saved the day in 6 mins by:

1) bytch slapping Vegeta as SSJ3 and let him go to therapy

2) He could have destroyed Fat Buu easily but he wanted the kids to solve their problems on their own.

3) He could have destroyed Kid Buu but wanted to give Vegeta a shot.

It's that stupid warrior pride that always drags out these series. Which is why honestly Goku and Vegeta aren't even true "heroes" just guys who like to fight people who threaten the planet they live on.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:salute:

He may not have gone SSJ3 but Goku will NEVER have a transformation this swagged out
Super_Baby_Vegeta_2nd_Form.jpg

I know there are sooooo many things GT got wrong but Baby Vegeta was the only thing they got right

WTF? Is that really the Don Dada of all saiyans:dwillhuh:? Pardon me because I didn't watch a single episode of GT after I seen that they cut my man's hair and gave him a pedo stache - I remember being pumped for the series finally coming to Cartoon Network too. This reminds me that I need to do my googles and see who was responsible for the character design of GT, and send them some grade A hate mail :birdman:.

1) bytch slapping Vegeta as SSJ3 and let him go to therapy

But that ain't what happen tho. Quite the opposite actually:

2qltt7m.jpg

:umad:.

I'm not getting the Buu Saga hate in this thread. Granted, if I had to rank him against the other main DBZ villains Frieza & Cell, he'd be last, but it would've hard topping those two. Frieza storyline was amazing & the entire concept of Cell was dope. I think Buu lacks in both of those areas, but he had a nice balance of power, rage, special abilities & he was lowkey comedy. Pink nikka was:eat: the DBZ characters & destroying shyt at the same time :shaqbuu:.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SSJ3 Gotenks showed 2 things.

1. Just how strong a fusion could be.

2. How becoming a Saiyan becomes easier down the Saiyan bloodline.

I hate how people skim through that. Think of how hard it was for Vegeta to go SSJ. And how easy it was for Goten and Trunks. It was like a switch for them.

So when you add that Trunks and Goten are Saiyan-Human hybrids who found it easy to go SSJ. Then you add that they both fused together while SSJ. Its not really a surprise that Gotenks went SSJ3 so easily

They were already strong for their age, and plus they fused as super saiyans if I remember correctly. SSJ3 Gotenks is believable.

It doesn't make sense that becoming a SSJ is easier the less Saiyan a person is.