SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

Deezy314619

All Star
Daps
Reppin
St Louis & SD
When Buu destroyed Earth he shouldve turned SSJ3.. Buu saga was asscheeks

This. I just revisted it recently and its mad lame.
As far as SJ3 goes, probably more so because it's not properly defined how strong it is. But now that I think about it... SSJ3 isn't really real. Gotenks wasn't a permanent body, and Goku wasn't alive when he did it. Like somebody said, it takes too much energy. That's why Vegenta never got there, he a real nikka:steviej:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
This. I just revisted it recently and its mad lame.
As far as SJ3 goes, probably more so because it's not properly defined how strong it is. But now that I think about it... SSJ3 isn't really real. Gotenks wasn't a permanent body, and Goku wasn't alive when he did it. Like somebody said, it takes too much energy. That's why Vegenta never got there, he a real nikka:steviej:

SSJ3 is real, because SSJ4 is real. Even if it took place in that shyt GT series.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I know that fight between Pikkon and Goku was filler in the anime, but Imagine SSJ2 Goku using Kaio Ken against Majin Vegeta :ohhh:

He could have just went SSJ3 and the fight would have been over in 30 seconds, but instead he had pity for Vegeta and wanted him to feel as if he could physically hang with him, and he didn't want it to take up his time on Earth.
Vegeta had just sold his soul to the devil for a chance to go toe to toe with him on a level playing field.
Dude would have committed that if Goku no sold him.
:mjlol:
In hindsight it was stupid because that duel gave Buu strength but knowing the sayians, Goku probably wanted to meet Buu & challenge himself so he intentionally drug the fight out.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Toriyama did the same thing when Vegeta first transformed to SSJ. No one died or anything, dude was just training shooting at rocks and shyt.

But I don't see yall complaining about that :mjflabvegeta:

Vegeta's soul died a lil knowing he was still inferior to Goku w/o SSJ.

Also, where all this history changing talk of needing friends to die to reach SSJ levels anyway? This shyt ain't Naruto dawgs. Gohan actually first reached level 2 w/o anyone dying while Goku and him were training in that capsule or whatever, but passed out the moment he did it. That's when Goku knew that he was strong enough to take on Cell by himself, but went at Cell first to show Gohan how he fights to ensure victory.