SSJ3 is the worst tranformation in DBZ history and I'll tell you why.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Gotta stop you right there breh. I knew that transformation wasn't shyt as a kid when Prince Vegeta didn't attain it :birdman:.

:salute:

He may not have gone SSJ3 but Goku will NEVER have a transformation this swagged out
Super_Baby_Vegeta_2nd_Form.jpg

I know there are sooooo many things GT got wrong but Baby Vegeta was the only thing they got right

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Vegeta's soul died a lil knowing he was still inferior to Goku w/o SSJ.

Also, where all this history changing talk of needing friends to die to reach SSJ levels anyway? This shyt ain't Naruto dawgs. Gohan actually first reached level 2 w/o anyone dying while Goku and him were training in that capsule or whatever, but passed out the moment he did it. That's when Goku knew that he was strong enough to take on Cell by himself, but went at Cell first to show Gohan how he fights to ensure victory.
I'm not saying people dying is a prerequisite for transformations, but a few dudes in here were using that as one of the reasons to why the SSJ3 transformation was wack.

Vegeta's transformation was just meh to me. Toriyama threw that whole thing in a flashback :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Toriyama did the same thing when Vegeta first transformed to SSJ. No one died or anything, dude was just training shooting at rocks and shyt.

But I don't see yall complaining about that :mjflabvegeta:
nah, vegetas hate and defeat for not being the chosen SSJ when he had the GOAT bloodline is why he was able to obtain SSJ

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
buu saga doesn't exist to me, whole concept and story is bizzaro
yeah they should've ended with gohan beating skinny buu. That would've been great. cuz the dragon balls were gone by that time, and goku and vegeeta were gone. So it would;ve truly been the end of DBZ.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that fight between Pikkon and Goku was filler in the anime, but Imagine SSJ2 Goku using Kaio Ken against Majin Vegeta :ohhh:
Kaio Ken is more of an ability than a transformation. And to be honest I don't think Goku can go kaio ken while SSJ outside of other world. Kaio Ken doubles your speed and power level but its only for an instant and it basically rips your body to shreds the longer you use it. I think the only reason he used it in other world was the same reason why he was able to go SSJ3, his body wasn't really his own.
Think of it as when rock lee opens all the gates, its sorta like that.

If he tried to use Kaio Ken while SSJ in his normal body he would probably die like how vegeta did against buu. Even though he's in SSJ form his body wouldn't be able to contain SSJ boost and Kaio Ken boost at the same time.

If your body isn't built to withhold that much power you'll just explode.

SSJ does more that just raise your power level, it literally transforms your body into being able to withhold and conduct that much power.

That was why frieza thought it was impossible for a saiyan of all creatures to be able to become that powerful that fast.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toriyama did the same thing when Vegeta first transformed to SSJ. No one died or anything, dude was just training shooting at rocks and shyt.

But I don't see yall complaining about that :mjflabvegeta:
We had a full scene of what exactly happened to Vegeta that made him turn into a SSJ. I don't see it as the same at all.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying people dying is a prerequisite for transformations, but a few dudes in here were using that as one of the reasons to why the SSJ3 transformation was wack.

Vegeta's transformation was just meh to me. Toriyama threw that whole thing in a flashback :pachaha:
There was no sense of despair with SSJ3, at least not that we know of. All the other transformations had that. I think that's what they mean when they say it was wack.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
There was no sense of despair with SSJ3, at least not that we know of. All the other transformations had that. I think that's what they mean when they say it was wack.
I see what you're saying, but where was the despair for SSJ2 other than Gohan's transformation? Tho I can see why Goku's and Vegeta's were off screen cuz after Gohan's, theirs would have been lackluster. I'm pretty sure they just got there's simply by training, too.