Spotify is garbage

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

:stopitslime:

Brews my spotify 3 month membership still works and its been 5 months. is this shyt a glitch?:dwillhuh:

:russ::russ::russ: enjoy my man. This is a case of "breakage" that the analytics team and phone/telecommunications company have to go back and forth with each other about. Not sure where you're at, but if you're Canadian, Rogers Communication is a huuuge headache dealing with their numbers regarding account cancellations. I know a good amount of accounts do slip thru the cracks for a while.

:patrice: 'Ey bruh, what's your account number by the way?

FYI- Spotify has a bigger Library than apple music. Apple is charging Spotify a ridiculous rate just for Spotify to be sold as an app via apple phones.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I feel where you're coming from OP. Spotify does have a very good library in comparison to most streaming services but no service will have EVERYTHING you're looking for, but I think Google Music might be the thing for you since you can find the music and upload it.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Naa I'm a new believer in Apple Music. Rarely does it not have the shyt I want

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Spotify Connect is flames though.

yep I hate stopping music in the middle

I take my Bluetooth speaker when I take a shower walk with it back to my room and then switch the audio to my pc, no breaks

also I can connect my iphone to my home theater downstairs and control Spotify on my ipad

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Basically you can play a song on one device and pick it up or control on another. Doesn't even have to be on the same network.
:ehh:

Does Spotify have a cast option tho? Cause playing DJ from your phone is the GOAT with Google Music. Especially when you have people over

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
:ehh:

Does Spotify have a cast option tho? Cause playing DJ from your phone is the GOAT with Google Music. Especially when you have people over

I have a Fire Stick and Spotify basically "cast" to it

here's a video of someone using Spotify and Chromecast

you can only play music on one device per account so you select where the audio is being outputted and then any other device with Spotify acts as a control

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na. Spotify is goat.

Amazon music tho :huhldup: I don't even understand why they offer a music service. shyt is terrible

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Had Spotify switched to Apple Music, anyone trashing Apple music im betting 90% they didnt even use it :mjlol:

I used the Apple Music 3 month trial and Spotify is miles better. AM does a mediocre job of putting you on to new music, it doesn't show your listening history, and doesn't display if artists are on tour in your city.