Spotify is garbage

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I use Amazon music. Apple music is probably the best but Amazon comes with prime so :manny:

Amazon music is ok, but the main issue is the algorithm. For instance, I'm playing the Eric Roberson radio and end up getting Weeknd and the worst trash imaginable:scust:. Hell, I tried a smooth jazz station and got ragtime prohibition 1930 jams:gucci:. Apple Music is cool though but their algorithm is hit and miss:ld:.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Y'all really listen to those radio/playlists? :hhh:
I created my own playlists and listen to it.
Spotify is straight garbage. You can't even reorder your playlist that you created.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Amazon music is ok, but the main issue is the algorithm. For instance, I'm playing the Eric Roberson radio and end up getting Weeknd and the worst trash imaginable:scust:. Hell, I tried a smooth jazz station and got ragtime prohibition 1930 jams:gucci:. Apple Music is cool though but their algorithm is hit and miss:ld:.
I'm more into playing a specific artist or album. Got what I listen to daily saved in playlists... I can't mess with the random sets, which is why I never liked pandora

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Y'all really listen to those radio/playlists? :hhh:
I created my own playlists and listen to it.
Spotify is straight garbage. You can't even reorder your playlist that you created.

Yes you can reorder your playlist, at least i know you can on the desktop version which changes it instantly on the phone app.

I agree to not listening to the radio. I have one main playlist(the default starred playlist) that i have everything i can think to put on there from old to new. Currently it's over 1000 songs on it and it makes for a good balanced personalized station full of shyt i know i want to hear. After that i can break down other playlists by artist(Bhris Breezy, Prince, MJ, etc) or mood(Gym, Babymakers, Party time, etc). Spotify is GOAT to me but i keep my iphone jailbroken with the BdaySpotify 2 tweak. No ads>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My hope would be that someday soon Google would buy Spotify. A Spotify + Youtube Red package would be unbeatable. :wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm caught in the middle

They have Roy Ayers, but they don't have Sylvia Striplin. What really pisses me off is their algorithm. You put any song in from an artist, 9 times out of 10 it will spit out the same radio.... most popular songs by other artists people of that artist like. I would love to be able to add more filters, like "only play songs from 1978 to 1982" or "do not play singles" etc. Spotify is a treasure trove but their algorithm drives you to the same songs.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yes you can reorder your playlist, at least i know you can on the desktop version which changes it instantly on the phone app.

I agree to not listening to the radio. I have one main playlist(the default starred playlist) that i have everything i can think to put on there from old to new. Currently it's over 1000 songs on it and it makes for a good balanced personalized station full of shyt i know i want to hear. After that i can break down other playlists by artist(Bhris Breezy, Prince, MJ, etc) or mood(Gym, Babymakers, Party time, etc). Spotify is GOAT to me but i keep my iphone jailbroken with the BdaySpotify 2 tweak. No ads>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My hope would be that someday soon Google would buy Spotify. A Spotify + Youtube Red package would be unbeatable. :wow:
Man that shyt would hit the sweet spot! Google some hoes for not having a separate youtube red subscription. :stopitslime:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So im hearing spotify can be got for free on android? Show me how and i will get you as many reps as you want :smugcudi:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I got a email from spotify sayin they will cancel my account if i keep using a free apk..

them nikkas onto it smh

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I got a email from spotify sayin they will cancel my account if i keep using a free apk..

them nikkas onto it smh
They took the company public and started cracking down.

I tell people use or find a student email. You get Spotify and Hulu for $5 a month.