Spotify is garbage

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo someone legit hacked in my account. :ohhh:first it started off with them playing music on another device, now this motherfukker is adding music to my playlists, chnaged my password twice and kicked me out of my account. :ohhh:

I've been fukking with Spotify since 2014, but I'm definitely heading to Apple Music after this. :francis:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This bytch ass cac deadass changed the email and password linked to my account and now I can't even log into my account. :ohhh:

The audacity is fukking crazy. Hell nah, as soon as I get my account back I'm cancelling this subscription and transferring all my shyt to Apple Music. :gucci::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
This bytch ass cac deadass changed the email and password linked to my account and now I can't even log into my account. :ohhh:

The audacity is fukking crazy. Hell nah, as soon as I get my account back I'm cancelling this subscription and transferring all my shyt to Apple Music. :gucci::camby:
next time don't use IloveDrake as a password

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

:deadmanny:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
eventually took up so much space on my android i had to reset to factory. anyone else had this issue? i love it besides that, tho ive only had tidal to compare.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
A few years ago it was, but not anymore.

Google Play Music is the best now when you combine the service plus the other Google perks that come with it. It's easier to create playlists on Spotif/Tidal, but I'm kind of past that now.

Having my entire music collection uploaded to Google music plus the service is just much easier to have everything in one place.

For me it's like this.

1. Google Play
2a. Spotify
2b. Tidal
3. Apple Music
Plus you get YouTube red with GPM so that's a nice perk. :wow:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Im currently using Google Play because you get YouTube red with it and i use YouTube more than any streaming app but man GP is trash

Apple Music>>>>Spotify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Google Play

Mnever used Tidal before