Spotify is garbage

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I fukks with Spotify but it's a LOT of music missing from it due to sample clearance reasons. fukks up the vibe of certain albums when you notice a song got skipped over because they didn't have it. Actually started compiling a list myself of all the albums I noticed had this or just weren't on there period.

LOTS of 3-6 Mafia shyt is effected by the sample thing. People who listen to shyt for the first time using these services are getting cheated out of some bangers.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
I fukks with Spotify but it's a LOT of music missing from it due to sample clearance reasons. fukks up the vibe of certain albums when you notice a song got skipped over because they didn't have it. Actually started compiling a list myself of all the albums I noticed had this or just weren't on there period.

LOTS of 3-6 Mafia shyt is effected by the sample thing. People who listen to shyt for the first time using these services are getting cheated out of some bangers.

Damn.... I have. 300+ Memphis playlist with 3-6, DJ squeaky, DJ Zirk, kingpin skinny pimp and others... I bet half of that playlist is gone now...

The have noticed that their forget to remove songs from the screwed albums though. So you still might have the screwed versions

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Youre a Goat poster. Respect.

But the Spotify content is fukked up at the moment.
TBH i just got into this whole streaming since since I started trucc driving

I had pandora at first but I instantly had to give that the bushes :camby:

I upgraded to spotify which is 10x better easily.

Plus I like tax season podcast and offline mode.

Another reason I use Spotify is cuz im with Tmobile and it doesnt use my data

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They had the new edition music I wanted to hear when I wanted to hear Boys to Men. But I'm using someone else's acct :manny: I have Amazon prime & im eating good there.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Spotify is :jbhmm: to me. It has it's good and bad but not enough over the good for me breh. Google Play Music is best to me in my option because, even tho they don't have anything I want like other streaming services, I can simply upload the music I do have to the cloud up to 50GB for free. I don't think anybody else offer that option.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I am 34. I am old and I don't care. I don't like most post-2010 music

Really?

Might try this.

What about he data stream from YouTube Red. Does it stream Video, even when it's not being used?
The best part of YTR is that u can download straight from YT. I would cop it, but I love Tidal and I can just use this one site to download from YT :manny:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Brews my spotify 3 month membership still works and its been 5 months. is this shyt a glitch?:dwillhuh:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I use Spotify's free version and it's my go to for music. I've never tried Google's music service or Apple's.

Amazon Prime Music is decent. No ads, but the tradeoff is they don't have nearly as many artists and albums as Spotify. Not interested in their Unlimited service.