Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Hoes face when I got Wop playing in the background while I play 2K :gladbron:
EXACTLY the time i use it the most:russ:

I remember findin a playlist wit a bunch of Guwop & Waka joints. shyt was :banderas:

Spotify has slowed down me downloading music. For the shyt spotify aint got, I already have it, so it's a non-issue for me

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Had Spotify switched to Apple Music, anyone trashing Apple music im betting 90% they didnt even use it :mjlol:
I used the 3 month trial. It's inferior to Spotify in a lot of ways (mainly poor UI & lack of open source DLNA connectivity vs Apple's gardened 'Airplay', playing music on my PS4 while gaming amongst others.) There not comparable iah

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Been with google play since it launched 4 years ago. Goat streaming service and im grandfathered in to only paying 8 bucks a month wif youtube red :wow:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
you know what really fukkin bothers me?

the first result for Ruff Ryders Anthem on spotify is a shytty ass version X redid for whatever reason off that "dmx greatest hits with a twist" nonsense...Ive heard that shyt play on every playlist they put together...then I was out at a improv show and them nikkas played that shyt:stopitslime:

it just bothers me that the whipper snappers that aint on X like that might get exposed to him through the knock offs :wow:

same shyt with Master P when he made a shytty ass remix album of his classics..the wack ass version of make em say uggh with no mystikal, mia x or fiend played at a party i was at and i was disgusted

why they cant just let the classics live?:sadcam:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Been with google play since it launched 4 years ago. Goat streaming service and im grandfathered in to only paying 8 bucks a month wif youtube red :wow:
:banderas: same here breh, not to mention no ads on youtuue red