Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
breh did that ghost come toward you or did it just walk past you?
The bathroom was right before the living room and she walked past that coming toward us...then just disappeared..shyt was so fukkin creepy I get goosebumps mentioning it..till this day my sister still sees shyt and has dreams n shyt..for instance..on 9/11...I was a senior and I had to stay home with her from school cause she had a dream that a building was burning and she saw people falling out of the building...so she was shook as fukk to go to school cause for some reason she thought something was gonna happen at the school..so we chillin n shyt..watching TV..turn to local news and we see the World Trade Center on fire..we lookin like :wtf: and they still thinking it's an accident n shyt..we watching TV and I'm like "where the fukk is that plane going?"..them BLAM!!..that shyt hits the second building and I'm like :mindblown: and :ohhh: at the same time..the channel got disconnected for technical difficulties and my sister started balling crying and we walked to my grandmothers house..we see the burning building and people falling out of the building and everybody just looked at my sister like :ohhh:..cause we all thought she was buggin for not goin to school cause of a dream..

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i aint gon lie i be glossin over the astral realm talk too :pachaha:

but i also thought OBE's were bullshyt until i had one my damn self :wow:

Thats weird to me, how can you believe you had an OBE but dismiss the Astral Plane? That's where you were during your OBE

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
mind telling me what he/she has told you and what they look like? do you see them as guardian angels pretty much?

My guardian angel appears to me as male and the name Arron. The times we have spoken are brief because I'm just not spiritually strong enough to hold a conscious connection. He appears as just light, but you feel a deep deep deep sense of trusting and comfort. You can view them as guardian angels, spirit guides, spiritual mentors. But these are higher beings that care enough to guide us. Time is observed entirely different to them I learned. An hour in their presence could be 1 earth year or more! I became over whelmed and was drawn back into my body I'm assuming because I can't remember anything after that. I tell you man, once science catches up to this and is able to test and study and make measurements ohhhh man, Humanity will never be the same.

• Dap

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
sorry if you felt i was being hostile, I'm just in here talking shyt, I'm not actually mad or trying to make yall feel bad. I've experienced some unexplainable shyt too, but thats all it is, unexplainable.

:what: you're in here admittedly talking shyt but then act surprise when people think you're being hostile?! :mindblown: Look I respect anyone else's opinion and welcome discussion, but you don't try to discuss, you have your mind already made up on unexplainable stuff and don't care to discuss like adults. If we were sitting down at a table drinking beer and talking about this stuff, would you really antagonize us? Resort to childish name calling? Lets just start over and keep it cool.:handshake:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If we were sitting down at a table drinking beer and talking about this stuff, would you really antagonize us?
Course not breh, I don't take these forums seriously I don't realize I make friends angry sometimes, yall know I'm not normally an a$$hole, mysticism shyt just gets to me :heh:

I can turn this positive by offering any knowledge I can to people on here about Lucid Dreaming, I'm extremely extremely experienced, if anyone has any questions just let me know.

• Dap

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Course not breh, I don't take these forums seriously I don't realize I make friends angry sometimes, yall know I'm not normally an a$$hole, mysticism shyt just gets to me :heh:

I can turn this positive by offering any knowledge I can to people on here about Lucid Dreaming, I'm extremely extremely experienced, if anyone has any questions just let me know.

Good then, lets discuss this because to me I dont think any of this is supernatural. I firmly stand by the fact that hasn't hasn't caught up to it yet. Until clinical trials are done I wont dismiss it. But you have a natural gift with Lucid Dreaming. But I want you to at least try the experiment I mentioned earlier. What do you think?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good then, lets discuss this because to me I dont think any of this is supernatural. I firmly stand by the fact that hasn't hasn't caught up to it yet. Until clinical trials are done I wont dismiss it. But you have a natural gift with Lucid Dreaming. But I want you to at least try the experiment I mentioned earlier. What do you think?
I feel like my friends would think I'm a weirdo if I asked them to do that but I might try it :heh: I honestly don't think it will work though. Most of the time when I'm lucid dreaming I can't read, like, the words aren't letters, they're just squiggles. Same goes for if you look at a clock, it isn't really numbers.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I feel like my friends would think I'm a weirdo if I asked them to do that but I might try it :heh: I honestly don't think it will work though. Most of the time when I'm lucid dreaming I can't read, like, the words aren't letters, they're just squiggles. Same goes for if you look at a clock, it isn't really numbers.

YES!!!! that's the point! You can't read in dreams. But in the Astral Plane you can! It's the most basic science we can do unfortunately.