Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Isn't that just entering a dream while lucid?
never really put that much thought into the science behind it breh :yeshrug: all i know is that it's a different feeling than from when i just fall asleep and lucid dream normally

everything gets made while im wide awake meditating, then i step into it, somewhere in that transition it switches from regular visualization meditation to lucid dreaming :manny:

so i guess :patrice: the way i look at it is like this

i create it from scratch myself while still awake = meditation into lucid dream

i become lucid halfway after it starts = regular lucid dreaming

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
never really put that much thought into the science behind it breh :yeshrug: all i know is that it's a different feeling than from when i just fall asleep and lucid dream normally

everything gets made while im wide awake meditating, then i step into it, somewhere in that transition it switches from regular visualization meditation to lucid dreaming :manny:

so i guess :patrice: the way i look at it is like this

i create it from scratch myself while still awake = meditation into lucid dream

i become lucid halfway after it starts = regular lucid dreaming
I have heard of lucid dreamers creating dreams this way though. Sounds like just advanced lucid dreaming. I have had lucid dreams that started off where I was in pure white nothingness.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have heard of lucid dreamers creating dreams this way though. Sounds like just advanced lucid dreaming. I have had lucid dreams that started off where I was in pure white nothingness.
but im awake when im making the shyt breh, that's why im saying i think it's different :manny: not drowsy or anything

on top of that i practice visualization meditation on the regular and im definitely not dreaming when im doing that, im just sayin it's a combo of both imo

the details don't matter much to me anyway tho so :manny: all i know is the shyt is :ahh: and helps he stay sane

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
but im awake when im making the shyt breh, that's why im saying i think it's different :manny: not drowsy or anything

on top of that i practice visualization meditation on the regular and im definitely not dreaming when im doing that, im just sayin it's a combo of both imo

the details don't matter much to me anyway tho so :manny: all i know is the shyt is :ahh: and helps he stay sane
I see what you're saying. The only thing that I have gone through that's comparable is when I'm awake and my eyes are closed and I see a window open (3rd eye) and I look on the other side. I have never created something out of that state though. Sounds like you've stumbled upon something very different. Advanced meditation will do that. Congrats :salute:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No disrespect to you, but it sounds like you have some kind of mental disorder. Not saying what you're saying has some validity, but the way you're wording things makes me think that there is something else going on in your brain. How old are you?

I'm 31 and I do have a mental disorder. But that shyt just allows me to view the world differently than others. I'm more attuned to certain things. They did some study and people with my condition can see certain things in images that others can't. So, there are some pluses to this shyt (while also having a ton of downsides)

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I'm 31 and I do have a mental disorder. But that shyt just allows me to view the world differently than others. I'm more attuned to certain things. They did some study and people with my condition can see certain things in images that others can't. So, there are some pluses to this shyt (while also having a ton of downsides)
Oh ok. I understand

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
So ive been debating about sharing in this thread but I think i will.

Back in my HS days I used to be into 36 Mafia heavy and one of my favorites was Stay Fly, I even had it as a ringtone for my Sidekick 2. One day my alarm, which was the stay fly ringtone, went off and it kept saying "Lucifer, you are king" OVER AND OVER TO THE MELODY OF THE SONG. I was like :ehh: maybe im just tripping. As i go out my room and head downstairs to go catch the bus I see an extremely dark figure waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs and it felt EVIL. Like Silent Hill EVIL. I was already almost halfway to the bottom and I ran upstairs and turned on the light. When I did that it was gone.

The first and only time I had a SP attack was when i had pneumonia and was staying home from school. It was late and I was up playing Dead to rights on the OG xbox when I paused it to take a break. I dont know what happened but i feel asleep with my eyes completely open and when i tried to move I was stuck. Then a figure in a robe with a hood appeared at the foot of my bed and floated above me. it had bright red eyes and I heard a voice in my head say "You have 3 wishes.":merchant:

I was way too shook to do anything so it just stayed above me making eye contact for what seemed like a very long time until my dad opened my door to check on me and it was gone.

I also constantly have dreams of the future vividly but not completely. Ill dream someone wearing a certain colored piece of clothing will say or do something specific. And then it happens and Im always like :gladbron::whoo:.

I went through a period where I believed God was speaking to me in my mind. I think it was God. It would tell me things to do and give me rules to live by but all the rules were good and positive. Like "Stay in the spirit" or "Trust God with all your heart." Anyway one night this voice told me to get in my walk in closet and go all the way to the back which i agreed. Then before my eyes I started seeing dark figures manifest but the voice in my head said "You're a son of God and nothing can hurt you." Then a transparent figure appeared that looked to be the leader of these figure and it felt.....off. It walked towards me and then through me and I just kept saying with intent "I am a son of God and theres nothing you can do to me." And after a little time passed God allowed me to walk out the closet.

Last edited:

shmoney

Banned
Daps
i stopped trying all this stuff when i we t through my alcohol stage :skip:

but now i started smoking weed heavily im kinda getting back into this stuff. :wow:

lets bring this thread back

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some people won't ever be able to do it no matter how hard they try. I have a friend who says he NEVER remembers his dreams. that blows my mind.

It can require a lot of concentration, while you're falling asleep keep repeating to yourself that you know you're gonna dream and that you'll remember it, over and over and over, even while you're actually falling asleep. Or think really hard about something specific you want to dream about, and keep repeating that thought over and over while you're falling asleep. The other methods are things called "reality checks" for me, when I wanted to find out if I was in a dream, I would punch a wall and when I felt no pain, I knew I was in a dream, another example would be just stopping and asking yourself whether you're in a dream, do this in real life every day at a certain time, odds are you'll do it in a dream and that will trigger you to think about whether you're actually dreaming or not.