Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
It started when I did follow him, you really need to stop acting like you know everything. I understand you have your beliefs and want to preach them as the truth to others (like almost every other religious person) but you're really starting to look like a convert by any means (like muslim extremists) with their satanic god. You're already given out premature death threats.

yo agree i drop the bible and Christan stuff a long time ago, when i used to read the bible i use to wake up with long cut marks on my arm and back that would disappear without a trace later in the day. also i used to see more shadow figures at the crib more often

i drop the christian stuff all that stuff stopped

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Ok so have a friend place a note on the coffee table at their house. Go to sleep at YOUR house and astral project. Go to your friend's house and read the note. ITS NOT EASY and takes a ton of practice but it can be done
:patrice: could I use this to spy on my hot neighbor while she showering or something? :patrice:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo agree i drop the bible and Christan stuff a long time ago, when i used to read the bible i use to wake up with long cut marks on my arm and back that would disappear without a trace later in the day. also i used to see more shadow figures at the crib more often

i drop the christian stuff all that stuff stopped

Someone didnt like you reading the bible and wanted you to stop and when they succeeded in making you stop they left you alone

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok so have a friend place a note on the coffee table at their house. Go to sleep at YOUR house and astral project. Go to your friend's house and read the note. ITS NOT EASY and takes a ton of practice but it can be done
Ted, give me something to try from your little bag of bullshyt, I lucid dream 4-5+ times a week

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Heard about that before, Succubi right?

No, everyone has an assigned protector. You're going around fukking in stuff you shouldnt be youll get snuffed out and possibly attract malevolent beings. They will suck your energy try and leave you with a streak of bad luck in the material world. My advice is not to go into the Astral plane with petty earthly desires.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
No, everyone has an assigned protector. You're going around fukking in stuff you shouldnt be youll get snuffed out and possibly attract malevolent beings. They will suck your energy try and leave you with a streak of bad luck in the material world. My advice is not to go into the Astral plane with petty earthly desires.
I dont know how to enter anyways. Where are you getting your beliefs from btw? The whole protector thing, etc

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont know how to enter anyways. Where are you getting your beliefs from btw? The whole protector thing, etc

Personal experience. I've spoken with mine before, and every human on earth has one or more. I respect your skepticism, just keep an open mind.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Personal experience. I've spoken with mine before, and every human on earth has one or more. I respect your skepticism, just keep an open mind.
mind telling me what he/she has told you and what they look like? do you see them as guardian angels pretty much?

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Someone didnt like you reading the bible and wanted you to stop and when they succeeded in making you stop they left you alone
yea i understand that fully. I'm sure it was a demon or some earthbound spirit in my apartment. my path in life is not the christian religion . i do agree with some of its teachings but the prime creator as showed me a different path that works for me.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i understand that fully. I'm sure it was a demon or some earthbound spirit in my apartment. my path in life is not the christian religion . i do agree with some of its teachings but the prime creator as showed me a different path that works for me.

First i shall say Im not forcing you to believe anything i just feel that as a result of what i have experienced and Gone through it is my duty to pass this information to you. Whether you believe it or not is up to you and we are all entitled to believe what we want. However what i must tell you is that your 'prime creator' is a liar. There is one path alone, one God alone and one creator alone and his name is Jesus Christ.Any being, any entity, any 'prime creator' that tells you anything contrary is nothing but a Demon deceiving you and feeding you lies. They are cunning will pose as whatever it takes to lead you away from Jesus, the bible and salvation whether that be as Aliens, ghosts, guardian angels, spirit guides or a 'prime creator'. They are all the same thing, Demons.

Whether you believe me or not id like to assume you would be willing to test what i say to at least prove me wrong if anything. So i beg you, If the 'Prime Creator' you speak of is an actual being or entity that appears to you or speaks to you then the next time you encounter i ask you do one thing. In its presence i want you to Ask Jesus Christ to reveal himself and reveal the truth to you, say his name and ask him as if your asking a friend for a favour. You have nothing to lose, if i am wrong then nothing will happen and your prime creator should have no problem on you calling on a non existent God if it will ultimately prove him correct. However if this is a real being then what follows and the reaction of the being will show you that what i speak is not lies. Its is no coincidence they attacked you when you read the bible. If the prime Creator is not an actual being then i want you to ask Jesus that anyway and just be wise enough to connect the dots when he does. Again you have nothing to lose, if im wrong im wrong but if im right the implications are huge and there is alot at stake.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nice cop out, I'm ignorant because I don't believe in bullshyt ass made up terms like astral realm, I'm literally the Michael Jordan of lucid dreaming, so :camby: with your hippie talk
i aint gon lie i be glossin over the astral realm talk too :pachaha:

but i also thought OBE's were bullshyt until i had one my damn self :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i aint gon lie i be glossin over the astral realm talk too :pachaha:

but i also thought OBE's were bullshyt until i had one my damn self :wow:
I've had an out of body experience after a fair amount of Nitrous Oxide courtesy of the dentist. It just annoys the shyt out of me when people use all these meaningless fairytale terms like astral realm, chakras, and all that bullshyt. Which it's okay because that's what this thread is dedicated to via the title, but I don't see how lucid dreaming has anything to do with meditation or chakras or spirituality. I'm an atheist and an avid lucid dreamer.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I've had an out of body experience after a fair amount of Nitrous Oxide courtesy of the dentist. It just annoys the shyt out of me when people use all these meaningless fairytale terms like astral realm, chakras, and all that bullshyt. Which it's okay because that's what this thread is dedicated to via the title, but I don't see how lucid dreaming has anything to do with meditation or chakras or spirituality. I'm an atheist and an avid lucid dreamer.
From what I understand..ur mad that they believe the dreams mean one thing while u think they mean another?...u came in the thread kinda hostile my g..lol