Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I've had an out of body experience after a fair amount of Nitrous Oxide courtesy of the dentist. It just annoys the shyt out of me when people use all these meaningless fairytale terms like astral realm, chakras, and all that bullshyt. Which it's okay because that's what this thread is dedicated to via the title, but I don't see how lucid dreaming has anything to do with meditation or chakras or spirituality. I'm an atheist and an avid lucid dreamer.
ehhhh breh :patrice: i've meditated into a lucid dream many a time, so they are definitely connected, depending on what type of meditation you do you can activate REM while awake which is how i usual do it....:manny:

i can't speak on the chakras and that other stuff tho :pachaha: but i will say when i meditate after a while i can feel something in my gut, whether that's "chakra" or it's just me being more in tune with my organs i have no idea :yeshrug: but it's dope for me mentally and physically

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
From what it seems like to me ur mad that they believe the dreams mean one thing while u think they mean another?...
i don't get mad at these forums or anyone for that matter, I just hate "woo-woo" type people (I hope that term makes sense) I've been lucid dreaming all my life and from all I've gathered they're completely, and utterly meaningless in the "otherworldly" sense. They can have meaning to your own subjective life experience, but outside of that, nothing, and I've had the craziest fukking dreams you could ever imagine, I've asked my dead grandmother what happens when you die.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i don't get mad at these forums or anyone for that matter, I just hate "woo-woo" type people (I hope that term makes sense) I've been lucid dreaming all my life and from all I've gathered they're completely, and utterly meaningless in the "otherworldly" sense. They can have meaning to your own subjective life experience, but outside of that, nothing, and I've had the craziest fukking dreams you could ever imagine, I've asked my dead grandmother what happens when you die.
I feel where u come from..but I got a situation for u..my uncle was watching network TV..he has lucid dreams or whatever u wanna call it..he flipped the channel and he saw what looked like a video of a murder..he noticed it was the guy who lived across the street in the video..he snapped out of whatever and the channel changed back to normal..he called the cops to go to the house across the street and check if everything was ok..turns out the guy across the street just murdered his wife...how do u explain that?..

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel where u come from..but I got a situation for u..my uncle was watching network TV..he has lucid dreams or whatever u wanna call it..he flipped the channel and he saw what looked like a video of a murder..he noticed it was the guy who lived across the street in the video..he snapped out of whatever and the channel changed back to normal..he called the cops to go to the house across the street and check if everything was ok..turns out the guy across the street just murdered his wife...how do u explain that?..
what if it was just a guy who looked like ur uncles neighbor on TV?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

the simplest most probable explanations are usually the truth, not these otherworldly ethereal supernatural explanations. Weird coincidences happen all the time.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:mindblown::lupe::wow::ahh:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
what if it was just a guy who looked like ur uncles neighbor on TV?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

the simplest most probable explanations are usually the truth, not these otherworldly ethereal supernatural explanations. Weird coincidences happen all the time.
It wasn't fam..it was on the channel..channel switched to the murder..then switched back to what was supposed to be on that channel afterwards..He basically witnessed the murder without actually being there...my uncle is not gullible or a liar...it's just not in his character..I have experiences myself..I don't force anyone to believe what I say..but I know the shyt I've seen in life..for instance..my aunt died when I was younger...the night after the funeral..me and my little sister was up in the middle on the night watching TV in the living room...we BOTH saw her walking toward us with glowing eyes...she was walking past the bathroom and me and my sister was SHOOK..basically frozen in place..I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack..then she just disappeared...that shyt is something we both would never forget..

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't fam..it was on the channel..channel switched to the murder..then switched back to what was supposed to be on that channel afterwards..He basically witnessed the murder without actually being there...my uncle is not gullible or a liar...it's just not in his character..I have experiences myself..I don't force anyone to believe what I say..but I know the shyt I've seen in life..for instance..my aunt died when I was younger...the night after the funeral..me and my little sister was up in the middle on the night watching in the living room...we BOTH saw her walking toward us with glowing eyes...she was walking past the bathroom and me and my sister was SHOOK..basically frozen in place..I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack..then she just disappeared...that shyt is something we both would never forget..
I certainly don't think your uncle was lying about what he experienced, but the human mind is capable of hallucinating (I've literally dreamed while I was awake, and I can go more into that if you want...) and interpreting things in certain ways, you can even have shared delusions and shared hallucinations. Especially in emotionally stressful times. I've been to what they consider one of the most haunted places in the world here in KY where thousands of people have died, I stayed there an entire night, and absolutely nothing. I don't believe in ghosts and little personal experience stories do nothing for me. I've had weird experiences too, but the difference is I assume they have earthly, logical explanations. We gain no further real knowledge of these strange experiences if we have no evidence. It just becomes stories we tell around the campfire at that point.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I certainly don't think your uncle was lying about what he experienced, but the human mind is capable of hallucinating (I've literally dreamed while I was awake, and I can go more into that if you want...) and interpreting things in certain ways, you can even have shared delusions and shared hallucinations. Especially in emotionally stressful times. I've been to what they consider one of the most haunted places in the world here in KY where thousands of people have died, I stayed there an entire night, and absolutely nothing. I don't believe in ghosts and little personal experience stories do nothing for me. I've had weird experiences too, but the difference is I assume they have earthly, logical explanations. We gain no further real knowledge of these strange experiences if we have no evidence. It just becomes stories we tell around the campfire at that point.
I mean like I said fam..I'm not forcing u to believe anything I say and u have a right to ur beliefs..but u came in the thread kinda hostile and was a little hard on the people in it...they have their beliefs and u have urs bro...I mean I have other stories I could share if u wanna hear..

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
no one can tell me shyt about lucid dreaming, I've been doing it since I was a kid, I can control all aspects of the dream world, make objects appear, disappear, etc at will. What the flying fukk is "the astral realm". Bunch of bullshyt.

you have natural gifts then bro.

you should focus on understanding your gifts and developing them instead of mindlessly ridiculing. especially since you havent done much research on the nature of lucid dreaming (im assuming).

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
It wasn't fam..it was on the channel..channel switched to the murder..then switched back to what was supposed to be on that channel afterwards..He basically witnessed the murder without actually being there...my uncle is not gullible or a liar...it's just not in his character..I have experiences myself..I don't force anyone to believe what I say..but I know the shyt I've seen in life..for instance..my aunt died when I was younger...the night after the funeral..me and my little sister was up in the middle on the night watching TV in the living room...we BOTH saw her walking toward us with glowing eyes...she was walking past the bathroom and me and my sister was SHOOK..basically frozen in place..I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack..then she just disappeared...that shyt is something we both would never forget..

thats some scary shyt right there playa i believe you 200%. i'v seen some shyt to but nothing like that. my mother has seen some shyt and have to tell her to stop talking because its just plain creepy. had a nikka sleep with the light on and shyt :wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I mean like I said fam..I'm not forcing u to believe anything I say and u have a right to ur beliefs..but u came in the thread kinda hostile and was a little hard on the people in it...they have their beliefs and u have urs bro...I mean I have other stories I could share if u wanna hear..
sorry if you felt i was being hostile, I'm just in here talking shyt, I'm not actually mad or trying to make yall feel bad. I've experienced some unexplainable shyt too, but thats all it is, unexplainable.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
thats some scary shyt right there playa i believe you 200%. i'v seen some shyt to but nothing like that. my mother has seen some shyt and have to tell her to stop talking because its just plain creepy. had a nikka sleep with the light on and shyt :wow:
Yea man that shyt was crazy..never wanna experience that ever again..lol

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
How tf is this thread so big :dead:

:heh: at anybody who believes in any of this bullshyt. I got a friend like this, clown the shyt outta him every time i see him.

shyt makes you look like a nut

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you have natural gifts then bro.

you should focus on understanding your gifts and developing them instead of mindlessly ridiculing. especially since you havent done much research on the nature of lucid dreaming (im assuming).
it's a gift and a curse. sometimes I get really terrible sleep because my intense dreams will wake me up several times a night because my mind is so active

what do you mean by the nature of lucid dreaming though? I experiment a lot with lucid dreaming, I asked my dead grandmother what happens after you die and guess what, I didn't get an answer, because I don't know the answer to that question. All of this is all in your head. In one of my dreams I tried to land on the "surface" of Jupiter and guess what, as I attempted to land on it the surface morphed into a super mario galaxy planet because my brain didn't know what the surface of Jupiter would look like.

It is a very interesting gift though. I could write a book with all the crazy shyt I've dreamed. Once I dreamed I was on a plane and it crashed on a jurassic park-esque island with crazy dinosaurs and shyt, I got rescued 5 years later and I remember going back into my house, going into my room and seeing it had been turned into a living room, walked into the living room and saw a photo album of my baby pictures sitting out as if someone had just been looking at it. I've had some crazy fukking dreams. Dying, coming back as a ghost and seeing how all my friends and family carried on with their lives after I was gone...