Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What is an astral plane? I feel like I've probably read before in a dream but its rare.

Never. Science dictates it's not possible to read within a dream. When you had an OBE your spirit left your physical body. Your consciousness was active on the astral plane. It can be called the spirit realm. There are levels, the higher levels are better, peaceful postive levels verses the lower levels were malevolent beings reside. So you don't want to do the reading test. You can observe your friend's surroundings and what he or she is doing OR will do. Its fantastical I know, but you have nothing to lose if you try it.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
That you can't seem to stay out of for some reason

JF3nl0Fh.jpg
:dwillhuh: yo how u do dat

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
lmao. i know so much about this stuff. i never really go into detail bout it but I've basically created my own personal ritual based belief system. I know how to set myself up to consciously project and have had about 7 memorable trips. I am not an expert at lucid dreaming but I can consciously put myself in a hypothetical situation and try different ways of handling it (eg a job interview where there is bound to be a curveball question) while I am asleep.

I've seen 2 flying saucers, hella ghosts, one real vampire (in bat form), and a dude drink pee on accident. it was a halloween party somebody peed in a red solo cup in a moment of desperation :mjlol:

I'm basically like Buffy but not that strong.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They can have meaning to your own subjective life experience, but outside of that

yes and 99% of your entire existence is based on the quality of your subjective experiences. your subjective experiences play an active role in determining the events in your life, so by mastering your subjective perceptions you can essentially master your life.

it's a gift and a curse. sometimes I get really terrible sleep because my intense dreams will wake me up several times a night because my mind is so active

what do you mean by the nature of lucid dreaming though? I experiment a lot with lucid dreaming, I asked my dead grandmother what happens after you die and guess what, I didn't get an answer, because I don't know the answer to that question. All of this is all in your head. In one of my dreams I tried to land on the "surface" of Jupiter and guess what, as I attempted to land on it the surface morphed into a super mario galaxy planet because my brain didn't know what the surface of Jupiter would look like.

think of lucid dreaming as a training ground for your subconscious mind. what you do in the dream state affects the mind and body and one can accelerate their own evolution through intentionally manipulating the dream state.

you can do whatever you want while lucid dreaming correct? including controlling other people and even the environment... so before you go to sleep think of the ONE thing you want for yourself in terms of improving your life. what is the ONE thing you want to change about how you perceive yourself or the world?

figure that out and then imitate that state of consciousness while lucid dreaming.

do that for about three weeks.

and your desired state of consciousness will begin to merge with your waking consciousness, and you start to carry those desired traits over to the "real" world.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
So, more to this.

1) I've had out of body experiences as young as I can remember. I remember walking in the mall one day and telling my mom "I can see myself from the ceiling." This happened a few times, without getting in a trance, sleep paralysis or anything. My mom was concerned and took me to the doctor. They thought I might have epilepsy, but found out I didn't

2) I saw actual demons in the bathtub when I was like 8 or 9. They were little guys just talking to me. They looked like typical demons you'd see in a comic book; could have been just my little kid's imagination, but who knows. They didn't seem evil

3) What I perceived as the actual Devil came to me at night when I was like 10 and asked me to join him and shake his hand. I rejected it as hard as I could and did not shake his hand. A few nights later, I died in one of my dreams and went to hell, where I saw that same demon. I woke up, but was shook like a muthafukka

4) One day when I was like 15, I was laying in bed, not really sick, but kinda fukked up (not on drugs or anything, just fukked up for some random reason), and I felt my "soul" come out of my body. I think I way dying for real brehs. shyt was scary as fukk. I brought myself back in though.

5) I went through a terrible life from like 15-23. Terrible, terrible shyt.

6) Found out about absolute infinity in my darkness despair. I think this was "god" reaching out and taking me on the right path. However, this absolute infinity concept made me an extreme postmodernist/relativist, where I realized there was no good or bad or right or wrong. So sometimes, I think it wasn't "god" that got to me, but something evil. But then I realize that nah, "god" is all, both sides of the spectrum, both good and bad at the same time.

7) Was on mushrooms with my boy and saw a big glowing orb in front of me. It was the universe. I then learned about circular evolution this way. Circular evolution is basically the Hindu belief in reincarnation, but at a grander scale. I'm talking big bang, evolve up to "god" create the big bang again over and over again with different physical rules, etc. However, this is all happening at once when you realize time doesn't exist. These are the different planes I keep talking about. I've been trying for 10 years to figure out how to jump planes permanently, but I don't know how to do it. I fear we may be trapped here, because humans are stuck in the third dimensions and can't see time as just another metric, or "from above"

8) I rejected all religion, because I knew it to be false. Anything or anybody that claims it/they think god is a man in the sky and not an omnipresent, all encompassing infinity is a fukking liar, and one shouldn't believe a word they say. God doesn't have rules, god just does everything. We can put god inside of us or channel god from "above." You can channel "god" to help you out by doing what humans perceive as "good" or what humans perceive as "bad." When I was in the darkest, most hopeless points of my life I channeled the "good"part of "god" and I quickly had a change in my situation and things were alright again.

9) I meet this "good witch" and she is shook by what she reads in the tarot cards. I think she sees what I know and it scared here. I scare people that are in the know spiritually. What does that mean? :mindblown: I'm talking nobody can fukk with me on a spiritual level. That sounds arrogant, but I got that spirtuality shyt down. I figured it out. I trutly wish that all of you eventually figure out your spirituality concerns and can achieve a level of comfort with "existence." It's a personal thing, nobody can teach it to you.

I'm not scared of dying becuase I know dying doesn't really exist, because time doesn't exist. Everything is infinite, everything. There are an infinite amount of yous, an infinite amount of every fukking situation, every fukking everything. You are a good person, a bad person, a demon, an angel. This changes your mind about people. You begin to realize that you are just like everybody else. You are that person, but you don't realize it yet. We are all one; absolute infinity

Now, I learned this by going through hell, so that may have influenced my thoughts, but I am grateful everyday for learning this shyt. I just have to remember it, and realize this human existence is just one in an infinite amount of experiences. I am rich and famous in another plane, I am Hitler in another plane. I just happen to be aware of this one plane right now. If I could figure out how to jump planes :wow: This is where I am stuck. I just don't know how to do it. It's my next existential goal in life. I hope to figure it out; we'll see...

No disrespect to you, but it sounds like you have some kind of mental disorder. Not saying what you're saying has some validity, but the way you're wording things makes me think that there is something else going on in your brain. How old are you?

i will say this, if you dont make time to meditate everyday you losin :ufdup:

when you lower you heart rate to the point you feel like :ahh::ahh::ahh:

sometimes you can focus yourself straight into dreams, deciding where you want to go n shyt :banderas:

Ur saying ur making lucid dreams from meditation?

tbh breh it aint that hard..

focus on lowering your heart rate (which will also slow your breathing)

and focus on any image or world, like REALLY believe you're in that shyt, mentally try to walk around that bytch

the first time i literally created a dream around myself i was like :wow::wow::wow:

of course the first 2 things you do when you get into a dream are

1. reality check that wakes up your mind to make you lucid
2. for some reason when you spin around in a circle once, it grounds you to the dream. i guess because you get a 360 view of where you're at so it's easier to stay there :manny:

shyt is :wow: breh, it's even better when you have music playin cuz you can hear it in the dream, shyt is like a soundtrack :ohlawd:

kewl

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Ur saying ur making lucid dreams from meditation?

kewl
more like im meditating as im falling asleep, and i manage to stay aware(lucid) because the meditation already has my mind focused

idk it's kind of weird cuz sometimes it doesn't even feel like i feel asleep, like i'll still be sitting upright n shyt :manny: who knows

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
more like im meditating as im falling asleep, and i manage to stay aware(lucid) because the meditation already has my mind focused

idk it's kind of weird cuz sometimes it doesn't even feel like i feel asleep, like i'll still be sitting upright n shyt :manny: who knows
Isn't that just entering a dream while lucid?