Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
instead of being ignorant and hostile you could do a bet of research, Lucid dreaming is a tool used for spiritual growth. For some it is an entrance to the Astral plane. In the midst of a lucid dream you can consciously will yourself into the astral realm.
no one can tell me shyt about lucid dreaming, I've been doing it since I was a kid, I can control all aspects of the dream world, make objects appear, disappear, etc at will. What the flying fukk is "the astral realm". Bunch of bullshyt.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Rubbish thread
That you can't seem to stay out of for some reason

JF3nl0Fh.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I get sleep paralysis on occasion. only thing that makes me follow a deism type view. Its gotten to the point where it doesnt scare me anymore more and I just accept that the mind can/will play tricks on you. always happens when im dreaming and I end up alone in my dream/somewhere dark or run into some type of monster :yeshrug:

supposedly happens a lot in black people

sleeping with the light on pretty much makes it not happen tho :heh:

Yes and no on it being your mind playing tricks on you. But the science you seek for these experiences isnt advanced enough yet. One test you can do is the reading test. In a dream you can not read. But in the astral plane you can. You can have someone write a note, lay it out some where. They tell you where they placed it, but the only way for you to enter the room with the note is in the Astral plane. Science may one day catch up and we can actual measure things. But for now its a lot of faith and experiential evidence. I respect your deist view.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh, you said I was gonna die cause of my username. :comeon:

I never said you was going to die you misunderstood. Your name is Nephilim BC. Im assuming you know what the nephilium are or atleast where the word comes from. The Nephilim walked the earth before the birth of Christ (hence the BC part in your name) and they are prophesied to return during the last days Hence why i said soon it will be Nephilim AD (AD means Anno Domini, which means after the birth of christ). I don't understand how you can conclude i said you will die from my post.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
no one can tell me shyt about lucid dreaming, I've been doing it since I was a kid, I can control all aspects of the dream world, make objects appear, disappear, etc at will. What the flying fukk is "the astral realm". Bunch of bullshyt.

remain ignorant then :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
had a bizarre form of sleep paralysis last night...scared the hell out of me!

Basically, I had just fallen asleep and woke up but I couldnt move so I thought "aw shyt another episode of sleep paralysis :to:" Thing is, this one was different....I could hear my faint voice but then it got deeper as if someone was talking but it was my voice. It started to growl and then I felt the heavy breathing on my neck....scariest one yet.

The presence you feel during those bouts of SP are actually YOURSELF. Its insane but you sense your spiritual self most times.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
nice cop out, I'm ignorant because I don't believe in bullshyt ass made up terms like astral realm, I'm literally the Michael Jordan of lucid dreaming, so :camby: with your hippie talk

then go to there perform the test and get results. You have no evidence to disapprove it, but you have an unreasonably easy way to prove the existence, but you'd rather remain ignorant and hostile.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I never said you was going to die you misunderstood. Your name is Nephilim BC. Im assuming you know what the nephilium are or atleast where the word comes from. The Nephilim walked the earth before the birth of Christ (hence the BC part in your name) and they are prophesied to return during the last days Hence why i said soon it will be Nephilim AD (AD means Anno Domini, which means after the birth of christ). I don't understand how you can conclude i said you will die from my post.
That's my bad then, I thought you were trying to be witty in a way. I know a little about them but dont believe in them. I only used this username because Im tall and I added the BC because they were before christ and just incase "Nephilim" was taken as a username :manny:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
well was my spirit trying to rely a message to me or trying to show/tell me something?

If so, what would u think it would be?

I dont know what it could be, but different parts of our personalities and ego can manifest. I had a battle with my rage. It was frightening. But I had to face it to overcome it. I dont have an indefinite answer but I can tell you that it can't harm you. Turn into the hulk and smash your fears away. You can do that you know.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
then go to there perform the test and get results. You have no evidence to disapprove it, but you have an unreasonably easy way to prove the existence, but you'd rather remain ignorant and hostile.
the astral realm is a meaningless term, what the fukk is a fukking astral fukking realm? it describes and tells me nothing. In the dream world I've flown from the surface of the earth, to the moon and explored our solar system, fukk an astral realm

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Yes and no on it being your mind playing tricks on you. But the science you seek for these experiences isnt advanced enough yet. One test you can do is the reading test. In a dream you can not read. But in the astral plane you can. You can have someone write a note, lay it out some where. They tell you where they placed it, but the only way for you to enter the room with the note is in the Astral plane. Science may one day catch up and we can actual measure things. But for now its a lot of faith and experiential evidence. I respect your deist view.
Kinda lost me on the bolded part.

Tell someone to write a note and say...they tell me they put it in their living room

I have to enter their living room through astral plane? :patrice:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Kinda lost me on the bolded part.

Tell someone to write a note and say...they tell me they put it in their living room

I have to enter their living room through astral plane? :patrice:

Ok so have a friend place a note on the coffee table at their house. Go to sleep at YOUR house and astral project. Go to your friend's house and read the note. ITS NOT EASY and takes a ton of practice but it can be done