Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
yeah i get to the sleep paralysis stage and then i start vibrating and hearing voices and noises. but the i get shook and wake up. i cant force myself to go through that. :to:

i really want to project tho

fukk happens to me too. and I feel the intense vibrations and every noise becomes intensified. It scares me way too much, plus I hear several voices whispering into my ear.

I've been channeling a 300 year old spirit lately (he was born 1785). hes a bytch and he doesnt really want to connect with me, and he can't really connect with me either (hes stuck in some type of limbo) but he really expresses himself through tarot cards and we have some kind of love-hate relationship going on..
anyways I've been wanting to astral project since 2 years and I havent really gotten this close to it until this year and I want to astral project to his realm to see him :yeshrug:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Don't listen to this fool. He's ignorant of the "unknown" and is going to get you caught up in something you want no parts of. Evil entities are deceptive and can pose as beings of light and love. I repeat DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!! :birdman: :camby:

:umad: religious folks are the only ones talking about demons, look in the mirror.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I get sleep paralysis on occasion. only thing that makes me follow a deism type view. Its gotten to the point where it doesnt scare me anymore more and I just accept that the mind can/will play tricks on you. always happens when im dreaming and I end up alone in my dream/somewhere dark or run into some type of monster :yeshrug:

supposedly happens a lot in black people

sleeping with the light on pretty much makes it not happen tho :heh:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get sleep paralysis on occasion. only thing that makes me follow a deism type view. Its gotten to the point where it doesnt scare me anymore more and I just accept that the mind can/will play tricks on you. always happens when im dreaming and I end up alone in my dream/somewhere dark or run into some type of monster :yeshrug:

supposedly happens a lot in black people

sleeping with the light on pretty much makes it not happen tho :heh:

Its not your mind playing tricks on you

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
If what you follow isn't Jesus Christ then ultimately you will meet these beings at some point.
It started when I did follow him, you really need to stop acting like you know everything. I understand you have your beliefs and want to preach them as the truth to others (like almost every other religious person) but you're really starting to look like a convert by any means (like muslim extremists) with their satanic god. You're already given out premature death threats.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Rubbish thread
With the way u go so hard against anything spiritual..the way u shyt on other peoples beliefs even if they don't ask ur opinion or are shytting on urs...I've come to the conclusion that it's not that u don't believe or hate spirituality..I believe it goes far deeper than that..I believe ur literally terrified of it..

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It started when I did follow him, you really need to stop acting like you know everything. I understand you have your beliefs and want to preach them as the truth to others (like almost every other religious person) but you're really starting to look like a convert by any means (like muslim extremists) with their satanic god. You're already given out premature death threats.

Sorry if i have upset you and i shall no longer speak on it to you again but i need you to understand that having gone through and experienced what i have for years and what i continue to battle with, not telling you would be wrong. If there is any explanation for why this happens to me at the very least i hope its so i can tell others about it, i will not spare you or anyone else the truth so as to not sound like an 'extremists' and that truth is the demonic is real and Jesus Christ alone is God. Whether you believe what i tell you is up to you but one day you and every human being WILL have their eyes opened to this.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
what the fukk does lucid dreaming have to do with spirituality, chakras or meditation? fukkin' hippie queers

instead of being ignorant and hostile you could do a bet of research, Lucid dreaming is a tool used for spiritual growth. For some it is an entrance to the Astral plane. In the midst of a lucid dream you can consciously will yourself into the astral realm.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
had a bizarre form of sleep paralysis last night...scared the hell out of me!

Basically, I had just fallen asleep and woke up but I couldnt move so I thought "aw shyt another episode of sleep paralysis :to:" Thing is, this one was different....I could hear my faint voice but then it got deeper as if someone was talking but it was my voice. It started to growl and then I felt the heavy breathing on my neck....scariest one yet.