Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
my dreams have been great recently. i remember them every night now. never seen such fukkery before :gladbron:

everything is so real that im convinced the dream world is actually real in another dimension. no doubt about it.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Been lurking this thread for some time and its kind of upsetting seeing the thread get ruined by people that refer to these entities as "demons", which they're not. Astral Projection should not be feared, but respected. Religion will stop you from embracing the unknown, the reason these things are perceived as shadows/demons/angels is because you are conditioned to fear it and avoid it. You pear into these other planes with that mindset you will make yourself a target, at that point you have no control and you are just paralyzed physically, mentally, and spiritually. You have to overcome the fear of the unknown, and fear of being paralyzed. You can't even go into it with the thought that you're not going to be able to control your body briefly. This is why meditation is key because your mind has to be purged and open before going inside other realms or planes.

Im not perfect, I fear it too now that i am older and exposed to a lot of bullshyt, but when i was a little younger i had no sense of "demons" and overall had no negative energy or thoughts going into the astral plane so there was no "sleep paralysis" just freedom and awareness. I had a pretty bad spiritual awakening while smoking recently, like i was literally fighting myself (or for the thread's sake "demons") for my mind...it taught me a lot about myself and where my problems lie. They call it a panic attack but it was much deeper. I don't attempt to astral project or lucid dream anymore because i'm not mentally prepared to go and i know i will see these "demons" but since reading this thread i will try to calm my mind like it once was. Buddhist have mastered this, that's why they seem almost super human because they are in a way. I urge all of you that are trying to move through planes to please prepare your mind first; meditate, stay positive, and embrace. You make your own demons.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I agree that this is a lifestyle that can not be "half assed"
Once your power is realised then it is to be coveted and not squandered
or you shall lose it and have your "wings clipped" and must begin again

Fear is the lowest vibration possible & Love is the Highest
Lets remember the true polarities and not get caught up
in the paradigm of Good vs Evil...

Now we are beginning to move into 4th and 5 Density (dimension)
so alot of what could only be seen in dreams and nightmares
is manifesting on 3D Earth

That explains it all huh
:badbron:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Been lurking this thread for some time and its kind of upsetting seeing the thread get ruined by people that refer to these entities as "demons", which they're not. Astral Projection should not be feared, but respected. Religion will stop you from embracing the unknown, the reason these things are perceived as shadows/demons/angels is because you are conditioned to fear it and avoid it. You pear into these other planes with that mindset you will make yourself a target, at that point you have no control and you are just paralyzed physically, mentally, and spiritually. You have to overcome the fear of the unknown, and fear of being paralyzed. You can't even go into it with the thought that you're not going to be able to control your body briefly. This is why meditation is key because your mind has to be purged and open before going inside other realms or planes.

Im not perfect, I fear it too now that i am older and exposed to a lot of bullshyt, but when i was a little younger i had no sense of "demons" and overall had no negative energy or thoughts going into the astral plane so there was no "sleep paralysis" just freedom and awareness. I had a pretty bad spiritual awakening while smoking recently, like i was literally fighting myself (or for the thread's sake "demons") for my mind...it taught me a lot about myself and where my problems lie. They call it a panic attack but it was much deeper. I don't attempt to astral project or lucid dream anymore because i'm not mentally prepared to go and i know i will see these "demons" but since reading this thread i will try to calm my mind like it once was. Buddhist have mastered this, that's why they seem almost super human because they are in a way. I urge all of you that are trying to move through planes to please prepare your mind first; meditate, stay positive, and embrace. You make your own demons.

You speak good positive stuff but at the same time some untrue things. To say there are no negative entities that can harm and feed off your energy is just absolutely false. It's like you're making that argument by saying you haven't experienced them so they must not be real, or its all in the mind. Yes the mind can create "demons" but also "demons" are fukking real. There are negative entities set out to harm and consume no matter your mindset. How ever your mindset can decided how things are handled, either with fear or perseverance. Still I give you a dap.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
You speak good positive stuff but at the same time some untrue things. To say there are no negative entities that can harm and feed off your energy is just absolutely false. It's like you're making that argument by saying you haven't experienced them so they must not be real, or its all in the mind. Yes the mind can create "demons" but also "demons" are fukking real. There are negative entities set out to harm and consume no matter your mindset. How ever your mindset can decided how things are handled, either with fear or perseverance. Still I give you a dap.

I know they exist and just because they feed off negative energy does not make them demons and i never said they did not exist nor that i never experienced them. Calling them "demons" is oversimplifying what they are and does not help identify what they really are. Do you call a homeless man a demon for breaking into someone house for food? Do you call a lion evil for killing and devouring a new born antelope? Re-read what i said because you are putting words in my mouth. They are beyond our basic human understanding and to call them demons is foolish.

Edit: You had a few people in here encountering "demon" like entities that did not seem evil...what do you call those? You guys are carrying these thoughts into other planes is more dangerous than these so called demons. What makes you think they don't see you as demonic? how would that make you feel? You ever read the ending of 'I Am Legend' where it showed the "monsters" to have emotions and feared the hunter, as much as the hunter feared them?

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I know they exist and just because they feed off negative energy does not make them demons and i never said they did not exist nor that i never experienced them. Calling them "demons" is oversimplifying what they are and does not help identify what they really are. Do you call a homeless man a demon for breaking into someone house for food? Do you call a lion evil for killing and devouring a new born antelope? Re-read what i said because you are putting words in my mouth. They are beyond our basic human understanding and to call them demons is foolish.

Edit: You had a few people in here encountering "demon" like entities that did not seem evil...what do you call those? You guys are carrying these thoughts into other planes is more dangerous than these so called demons. What makes you think they don't see you as demonic? how would that make you feel? You ever read the ending of 'I Am Legend' where it showed the "monsters" to have emotions and feared the hunter, as much as the hunter feared them?

:whoa: whoa. I put the term demon in quotes for the same reason as you. There are SOME that believe they are the religious demons, but others are just simplifying and rationalizing what something is. We can all agree a demon is a malevolent entity so its not entirely bad for them to label them as that in conversation. I agree with 98% of what you're saying and I like the I am legend analogy, but also a lot of people arent venturing into these planes to hunt or fukk shyt up. Some are just literally wandering aimlessly which in it self is foolish but when they encounter something that is actively creating conflict you can toss that maybe they see me as an enemy thing to the bushes

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody up on reishi mushrooms? I've used it on and off for the last 2 years or so. I've been on a big reishi kick the last 3 weeks, taking high doses every day. Right now I'm definitely experiencing the feeling of peace and calmness that's commonly attributed to reishi

I would compare it to taking tulsi/ holy basil if anybody is familiar with that. Slightly different effects but pretty close to each other on the spectrum

I'm going to cycle off reishi at some point, say next month. But that said I plan on using it semi-regularly for the rest of my life. It's a great herb

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

Don't listen to this fool. He's ignorant of the "unknown" and is going to get you caught up in something you want no parts of. Evil entities are deceptive and can pose as beings of light and love. I repeat DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!!!!!!! :birdman: :camby:

mahnameizray

Pull Up.
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua’s Kingdom….BX here on Earth
Anybody up on reishi mushrooms? I've used it on and off for the last 2 years or so. I've been on a big reishi kick the last 3 weeks, taking high doses every day. Right now I'm definitely experiencing the feeling of peace and calmness that's commonly attributed to reishi

I would compare it to taking tulsi/ holy basil if anybody is familiar with that. Slightly different effects but pretty close to each other on the spectrum

I'm going to cycle off reishi at some point, say next month. But that said I plan on using it semi-regularly for the rest of my life. It's a great herb

I've had Holy basil tea, some nice calming tea.

Do you but something I noticed, the guy in the third video looks like he's on drugs.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you but something I noticed, the guy in the third video looks like he's on drugs.

Yea he's a little weird and all over the place. But he has a ton of videos on youtube and he's extremely knowledgeable on herbalism, natural cures etc.

Alot of these video bloggers come across as snake oil salesman. I like the ones who speak from the heart and aren't pushing anything, just talking about their own personal experiences